Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BUTT LORD
Jul 16, 2015

by Ralp
look at ur self lol @ u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Yup my dick is as tiny as the day I was born. :laffo:

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

VendaGoat posted:

Yup my dick is as tiny as the day I was born. :laffo:

That must have been a really tiny day heh

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
I mean I was suckinur dick the other day and it got stuck between my teeth you know what I'm saying

I don't get no respect

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Well! That's not very nice.

BUTT LORD
Jul 16, 2015

by Ralp
wut

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
The nice part about having a tiny, nothing dick, is the tremendously gargantuan loads.

I can fill a quart bottle.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
lol if you dont fill a 2 liter / load

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ROFLburger posted:

lol if you dont fill a 2 liter / load

Your mom can only swallow so much.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Kinda like how the guy with the smallest butt cheeks always has the biggest turds

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i'm great buds with several vampires and woofmen and one extremely large cat, you gently caress, so lol @ u 4 lol @ moi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I'll have you know I'm a prolific internet user from the days of dial up

• Locked thread