Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I went by a branch of my bank today to deposit a check. When I told the teller I wanted to make a deposit, she asked me if I had ever used the ATM before, because at the window they have to use deposit slips. I walked over and used the ATM, but what bank in TYOOL 2015 still uses deposit slips? This is in a heavily Polish neighborhood and the teller was Polish, so I suspect that my bank has simply refused to upgrade any of their technology out of some racist hatred for Poles. Should I start a hashtag?

Alternate theory: She just didn't want to do any work and made an excuse to get me to use the ATM. But surely a noble Pole wouldn't do that to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTremendous
Jan 4, 2013

poorlifedecision posted:

out of some racist hatred for Poles.

Maybe you should stop using Deutsche Bank.

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night
whos the dumb one now

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Your bank is pure evil.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Ask that loving bank why it didn't invest in Eastern Poland. March down there right now and do it!

gently caress IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!

Savington
Apr 9, 2007
I'm not Stinkmeister, this title is here so waar can tell the difference between Stinkmeister and myself in mafia games.

TheTremendous posted:

:pusheen:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
One time I was trying to make a deposit and I had $10,000 dollars in my hand (in an envelope granted) and Deutsche Bank said I had to exchange it for euros and I had to walk down to the train station a couple blocks away to exchange it. when I came back they had closed the entire bank for an hour for lunch.

stupid assholes.

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
??? i dont like slavs in general

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

One time I was trying to make a deposit and I had $10,000 dollars in my hand (in an envelope granted) and Deutsche Bank said I had to exchange it for euros and I had to walk down to the train station a couple blocks away to exchange it. when I came back they had closed the entire bank for an hour for lunch.

stupid assholes.

Are you a Greek? That might explain it.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Does the bank have a screen door?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
is polish really a race?

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Ahundredbux posted:

is polish really a race?

I find this statement pretty problematic.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i deposit checks with my phone. lol if you even drive somewhere to deposit a check

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

poorlifedecision posted:

I find this statement pretty problematic.

the only problematic thing here is you wanting a polish woman to perform your slavish tasks for you

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TheTremendous posted:

lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Literally hitler

E: gently caress

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

TheTremendous posted:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Poles mostly hate themselves, in addition to the Germans and Russians.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
i havent used a cheque in like half a decade, what backwards retard country are you in op

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Hammerite posted:

i havent used a cheque in like half a decade, what backwards retard country are you in op

:911:?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Hammerite posted:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You should just borrow a shitload of money then not pay it back like germans are used to.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Ahundredbux posted:

the only problematic thing here is you wanting a polish woman to perform your slavish tasks for you

Can't spell slave without "slav"

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
How many pollacks does it take to deposit a check?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i deposit checks with my phone. lol if you even drive somewhere to deposit a check

lmao at taking any action at all to receive money from a check i get direct deposit you basic bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Can't spell slave without "slav"

you got it baby :thumbsup:

• Locked thread