Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Sorry for taking so long with my post; life happened, but I shouldn't be gone for quite so long for the foreseeable future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

No worries, we all gotta :justpost:

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
I feel a little lost, is there any pre-existing lore to this world or do we/ Serf make it up as we go along? Because I didn't really intended anything with the layline map, it just seemed like a natural thing to ask for.

Serf
May 5, 2011

e X posted:

I feel a little lost, is there any pre-existing lore to this world or do we/ Serf make it up as we go along? Because I didn't really intended anything with the layline map, it just seemed like a natural thing to ask for.

I have written Way Too Many Words and Yet Somehow Not Enough about the world here

Astonishing Stories of the League

But most of it is pretty broad and open. And since we're dealing with a world of growing weirdness like sorcery and superscience, nothing is really set in concrete. If you want to throw something out there, go for it. This is a world where discredited theories are true and all these old, wild-eyed tall tales have some sort of truth to them.

As for the leylines thing, I'll work on an actual map, but the suggestion is a good one! It's not something I thought of before, but now that I've got the idea I love it.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

e X posted:

I have shamelessly been making things up whenever talking about leylines, and hoping if I go too far, Serf smacks my internet hands or something.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Sorry again for not posting - Been a busy, weird, stressful time between midterms and some personal crap, but that's all settling down again, so I should be back and more regular in my gentleman adventuring.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yic7IRO9d6I

Guess Yvette and Frank are off to the underground city.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

Wow, screwed that up. Swear I posted here but I've been sick off and on for like a week and a half, and didn't actually post here.

Yes, team underground city is go.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I'm ready to go barhopping for information, definitely.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Hey folks, I know it's been a while, but I wanted to take a shot at reviving this game. If you're still interested, just let me know.

I never meant to stop posting, but between the holidays and getting a promotion at work I haven't had the amount of time to devote to gaming as I would like. I'm feeling more settled in and on the ball now, and I feel like I can begin regularly posting again. I apologize for not letting you all know that I would be going on hiatus. I will be more communicative in the future if anything comes up again.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

I'm down, let's keep the game rolling.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
It would be great if we could continue. I had a couple of busy month and had to drop out of all my pbp games, I'd love it if we could continue.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

Yeah, I'm still in.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
I had a really rough December and I'm still kinda recovering (new meds, yay) but I think I can manage it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
So, are we back on?

• Locked thread