Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Demonachizer posted:

The fact that the worm is alive is a testament to its freshness. It is wild salmon. It is full of worms.

truth all salmon has lots of worms

also Kirkland beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
drat straight op

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

truth all salmon has lots of worms

lol at all the comments going 'i TOO found a worm in my salmon WHAT THE gently caress'

there's a reason why sushi grade fish is flash frozen before serving

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Moridin920 posted:

lol at all the comments going 'i TOO found a worm in my salmon WHAT THE gently caress'

there's a reason why sushi grade fish is flash frozen before serving

You're probably pretty safe with anything from the ocean. Salmon swim in fresh water too which is where the problem comes from.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hobohemian posted:

You're probably pretty safe with anything from the ocean. Salmon swim in fresh water too which is where the problem comes from.

Look up swordfish parasites

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hobohemian posted:

Yeah but still. I worked in a restaurant for a while and we had fresh as gently caress fish and you could see the holes where the worms and poo poo got scooped out before we broke down the fish into smaller pieces

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
if you eat anything you have probably eaten dead worms and maybe even live worms that can't reproduce in your gastro-intestinal tract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
seasoned and roasted meal worms are delicious so im cool with fish worms as long as they don't make me sick or kill me

• Locked thread