Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

http://www.kptv.com/story/28902622/dog-threatened-with-arrest

I say throw away the key

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
dog bad. so what

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Do dogs lift weights in prison?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
once again Arizona defends it title as the worst state

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Demonachizer posted:

Do dogs lift weights in prison?

They lift their tails and wave em around

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
not without my dog-ter

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
good to know they still are open to hiring people with psychological disorders

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
stupid loving dog buckin at some frail old lady , scaring her, she calls the cops. the cop says roll ur window up please and the screaming pitbull owner freaks the gently caress out and refuses to give him her drivers license (lol) at which point the cop is also supremely pissed off at the unreasonabless of it all and how lovely his life has become to deal with a fucktard bitch like this and threatens to arrest her crazy dog if she wont cooperate. when she flips out hardcore like she just got denied a no receipt refund for last years christmas gift at best buy and shes about to lay into that customer "SERVICE" representative the cop has a zen moment - what is the point? gently caress this stupid bitch and her dog and walks away

?

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Should have arrested the undeniably white trash lady who left her pitbull unattended in the car while shopping at Dollar General, imo.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Throw these bitches in tent city

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

stupid loving dog buckin at some frail old lady , scaring her, she calls the cops. the cop says roll ur window up please and the screaming pitbull owner freaks the gently caress out and refuses to give him her drivers license (lol) at which point the cop is also supremely pissed off at the unreasonabless of it all and how lovely his life has become to deal with a fucktard bitch like this and threatens to arrest her crazy dog if she wont cooperate. when she flips out hardcore like she just got denied a no receipt refund for last years christmas gift at best buy and shes about to lay into that customer "SERVICE" representative the cop has a zen moment - what is the point? gently caress this stupid bitch and her dog and walks away

?

this post is literally unreadable

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
all dogs go to jail

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

At least no dogs got shot to death this time, which is almost unbelievable considering it was a pitbull

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I did not click the link in the OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

error1 posted:

At least no dogs got shot to death this time, which is almost unbelievable considering it was a pitbull

why is the white dog in the cage

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Chinatown posted:

why is the white dog in the cage

dogs dont see color

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

He got busted for a white collar crime, he'll probably just get some hours of community service dog

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
If I'm a doggy and you come near my masters car, you better check yo self before I wrecks yo self. This is my masters property and I will defend it with my scary barks and "menacing" demeanor. gently caress you old lady and gently caress you dog warden.

That was me if I was a doggy irl. gently caress you.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Leaving your dogs in the car in Arizona in summer should be worth an animal cruelty citation at least.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Thug dog

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Shithouse Dave posted:

Leaving your dogs in the car in Arizona in summer should be worth an animal cruelty citation at least.

its a pitbull.

It should be left in a sack at the bottom of a river somewhere.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Snowflake, AZ

Whose only other claim to fame was being the town where Travis Walton was abducted by aliens.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Snowflake is a dump. It's filled with idiot Mormons and rednecks and is right next to a big loving nasty rear end hog lagoon. It's a shithole who's only notable accomplishment is lending it's name to a prehistoric ceramic type.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
That woman will have her dog destroyed and her kids will cry and i'll be over here tugging myself in a frenzy

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

That cop is adorable but this is not the most hilarious Arizona related animal and police incident this week.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-abrk/30052035/

If this guy has grandkids this is the poo poo that will come up when they google his name.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

spacemang_spliff posted:

dog bad. so what

all dogs are good

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wish the cop tried to arrest the pitbull and tazed it, and each time it got tazed it just got madder and madder.

Pitbulls are like a chunk of muscle with a head on top....a head with alligator jaws.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
pit bulls are cuddly and adorable

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Motherfucker posted:

its a pitbull.

your mother should have left you in a sack at the bottom of a river somewhere.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

pit burll now thats good eatin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Shithouse Dave posted:

It's way up in the mountains at the same elevation as Denver. Pretty mild temps in the summer.
but on the other hand

Motherfucker posted:

its a pitbull.

• Locked thread