Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Esther totally framed me for the campfire incident, that Coldblooded... hahaha I'm just kidding, it was no big deal at all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Judy is always rather dark and brooding. I wonder what she's worrying about.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Kailey thinks she's hot poo poo. But I specialize in giving people like her theirs. Once she burns all her bridges she won't be able to run.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Sam keeps shooting glances my way. It's distracting and all, but, it's also kinda hot, maybe?

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

Why are you hiding that blade Jewel? It must take a cold mind to sleep so near such a weapon to be preparing for violence against your peers.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
I'd better not let on that I've realized Sky's lying, or I might make her hot under the collar -- well, hotter than she already is... forget I said that.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
You've revenged yourself on someone. Agree why and how, and give them 2 Strings on you.
Kailey, she's like... half annoying half hilarious? I guess it comes down to which side of the prank you're on, but she got me and the gang like two days in, you must have heard about it, it was super embarrassing. You can ask her if you want details. Anyway, we couldn't leave it like that -this was before the curse- so two nights later, long enough for her to think we forgot, during the middle of the night we took her bed, the bunks come off partway up, and carried it outside, stuck it a couple feet out into the late. Not deep or anything, just enough that she'd get really wet coming back to shore when she woke up in the morning. That was a good one, but hopefully we've buried the hatchet with that, I'm in a good place for counter pranks right now. Though it might be helpful to let off some stress to do more. Worth thinking about.

You're afraid of what someone can & will do. Give them 2 Strings on you.
The girl on the bunk next to me... Sam, I think? She's scary. Doesn't seem like it normally, just sort of an easy to overlook girl, but she got into a fight with Richard over something, can't remember what, I think he like, knocked her into her food during lunch or something? And she pasted him. I mean, he did alright, but she had him on lock down. I guess I know who not to get on the bad side of. And hopefully who to get on my good side if I ever need protection.

Someone watches you change, gain two stings on eachother.
All this stress has been getting to be a bit, and I end up staring at people completely unrelated to the Gang more than I should, but one girl, Torli, I can't help but stare at when she changes. She's... huge. Looks more like a man than a woman really, though I guess that's kind of a horrible thing to say. She seems like she has a temper though, so I'm not sure I can use her to help me with this at all.

Torli I think you should get Volatile on some nerds.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Some NPCs to add:

Girls

Vicky Anderson: She's really super competitive at any sort of sporting activity the camp organises. I dunno why it's all a bit of fun really but she has one hell of a temper when she's on the losing team and tries to take it out on the people around her.

Emily Little Is just another spoilt rich girl. What she's doing here rather than someone a bit more upmarket I have no idea. But based on how snotty she is to everyone I can guess because her attitude stinks and her parents figured this would teach her a lesson. Which means the rest of us are stuck with her.

Boys

Ricky Harris: Convinced he's god's gift to women and has tried to chat up most of the female half of camp only to get nowhere. Still optimistic that if he keeps trying someone will say yes eventually.

Chris Fuller: Swimming enthusiast, seems to spend most of his free time doing laps of the lake. Actually pretty attractive but seems stand-offish and nervous around girls. probably hiding something.

Oliver Davids Some sort of hippy. Vegetarian and a nature enthusiast who'll talk your ears off for hours about the various plants and animals in the area if your stupid enough to let him.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

• Torli, highlight Cold.
  • Jewel, highlight Hot.
  • Sam, highlight Dark.
  • Judy, highlight Hot.
  • Esther, highlight Volatile.
  • Sky, highlight Volatile.
  • Kailey, highlight Cold.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Scene 3 highlights!

• Judy, highlight Kailey.
  • Kailey, highlight Sam.
  • Torli, highlight Judy.
  • Sam, highlight Torli.
  • Jewel, highlight Sky.
  • Esther, highlight Jewel.
  • Sky, highlight Esther.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
It seems like Jewel's situation is getting a little Volatile.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Kailey as a member of the order, things are looking... Dark.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Sky, I know you feel like you're in the Dark right now regarding your origins, but things will clear up soon!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Judy is so hot. Maybe I'm a bit bias.

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

Esther I think you need to spend time away from your strange cabin maybe somewhere Hot?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Torli is kind of tall dark and mysterious

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Sam's sort of Volatile, what with the whole "hit Kailey" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Sweet!

• Judy, highlight Volatile.
  • Kailey, highlight Cold.
  • Torli, highlight Hot.
  • Sam, highlight Dark.
  • Jewel, highlight Cold.
  • Esther, highlight Cold.
  • Sky, highlight Hot.