Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/donald-trump-amazing/

It's rare that you meet a man that can so efficiently merge political satire, bullshit, and genuine rear end-crappery in one statement. Donald Trump isn't the leader we want, but he's the leader we deserve. He's man enough to speak his mind, unlike all the other contenders that won't take their balls out of their purses. I say we vote him in, and that all cabinet positions will be subject to Survivor-style voted off the island shenanigans. You want to make a deal with Iran? gently caress you, go eat a cockroach. He is exactly the President we need. I look forward to a long and prosperous reign of faux billionaire benevolence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

The last few days, I've really wished that Joan Rivers was still alive so we could have her views on the Trump candidacy thus far. I'm guessing she would be fully onboard.

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
I'm pretty sure she transferred her consciousness into a robot or cyborg, so we'll probably get an update soon.

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran
I read your book, you son of a bitch.

Why are you bothered by this? Acting like your team is at odds and preparing to quit the field.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Incredibly accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
I'd watch that show. He seems like the putin of the west.

• Locked thread