Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1076272/pg1

quote:

Isn't it interesting how the earliest findings of spirituality is the honoring of The Mother Goddess? The Ancients were very connected to nature and there saw the one who gave birth to all as a female rather than a male, that is, The Goddess Mother Nature who is the Queen/Mother of the gods/spirits/fairies. This Goddess of The Universe/Nature seems to always be associated with fertility, abundance, and love. As different tribes fought, they adapted the gods of other tribes and eventually a male god, king of the gods (Amen-Ra, Zeus, El, etc.) became more important and the female less important.

The Biblical creation story says females were created from males, and yet, when a baby develops, it starts off with a female X Chromosome and if it stays female it becomes XX and the male becoming XY, still having the X female chromosome. What do you think of all of this?

quote:

Makes you wonder how Jesus was a male since his only sex chromosomes came from Mary. By all accounts, it should have been impossible for him not to have been a girl.
Jesus was actually a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Jesus didn't really exist, dude.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

yeah well hitler referred to germany as the mutterland instead of the traditional vaterland so maybe gently caress off you nazi

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Kanthulhu posted:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the bible isnt even real

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Kanthulhu posted:

Actually Jesus is real, I met him in mexico.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

the bible isnt even real

Then what do you call this?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

DaveSplitter posted:

Toilet paper.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
god hosed mary, god is a dude, jesus is a dude. ffs

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DaveSplitter posted:

photoshop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

god hosed mary, god is a dude, jesus is a dude. ffs

God and Jesus are one in the same. God hosed Mary, then Mary gave birth to the God that she hosed. Jesus is his own father, God is is own son. I'm a cock sucking fag bitchboy.

• Locked thread