Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
It's like she's not even trying sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

she blasted a fart in my car before leaving.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Poetic Justice posted:

she is extremely shallow and superficial and talks about other people (especially other girls) behind their backs nonstop and loves stupid poo poo like reality tv shows and expensive clothes/purses and anytime i go out with friends she has to come along or she gets all pissy and I pretty much hate her. We've been together for 4 years and are getting married next week!

you are loving retarded

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Poetic Justice posted:

she is extremely shallow and superficial and talks about other people (especially other girls) behind their backs nonstop and loves stupid poo poo like reality tv shows and expensive clothes/purses and anytime i go out with friends she has to come along or she gets all pissy and I pretty much hate her. We've been together for 4 years and are getting married next week!
Is this a real post because if so, drat dude, where is your self esteem?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
no issues a tire patch kit can't fix

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

TEAYCHES posted:

you are loving retarded

i think congratulations are in order, not insults . . .

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
She acted out a plot I saw in a tv show.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
She drives me up the drat wall. The woman can cook anything so she hits me and the boys with "what do you want for dinner?" And we spaz out because there are too many choices!

I don't even grill because she even grills better than me.

If it wasn't for the sex I'd bring nothing to the table. That and opening jars and getting things from the top shelves...but mostly the sex.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
my wife got a job where her starting pay is twice mine

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I'm a wife and I'm screenshotting all of these to send to your wives and girlfriends on the secret girlmail.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
poo poo now my wifes gonna know how much money i make

e: well, only if she can do math. whew, safe

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
He can't do dishes, I don't understand it. We even have a dishwasher. But he always takes out the trash and sweeps and mops, and likes the things I cook, so I guess it balances out

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
When we're fighting we leave each other notes instead of talking.
I left her a note that said "please wake me up at 5am, I can't be late for work"
I woke up at 9am -- furious -- and found a note next to the bed that said "it's 5am -- wake up"

lol

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Every time I try to watch the man show on Hulu she turns into one of those tumblr feminists and starts screaching like a harpy about her drat soggy knees.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
My wife is pretty cool tbh

She thinks farts are hilarious

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

PotatoManJack posted:

My wife is pretty cool tbh

She thinks farts are hilarious

SHe's married to one!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

same

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
my wife is really nice

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i love both my wife and my girlfriend

echopraxia
May 22, 2015
i love

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Frostwerks posted:

i love both my wife and my girlfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ghlbtsk posted:

When we're fighting we leave each other notes instead of talking.
I left her a note that said "please wake me up at 5am, I can't be late for work"
I woke up at 9am -- furious -- and found a note next to the bed that said "it's 5am -- wake up"

lol

are you 5th graders

• Locked thread