Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

That loving ginger guy extra in the crowd near the end of ghostbusters that teleports all over the place and is in like every shot
The one that goes "Ghostbusters! Alllllriiiiiiight"

I hate him so much

Like you hear stories about how William Atherton got threatened and assaulted for playing Walter Peck
That ginger git actually deserved those things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

HP Hovercraft posted:

In Jurassic Park, Jeff Goldblum is riding on the T-Rex's nose when it eats the lawyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Co3A3fLBo

Pause at about 1:55. I lost my poo poo when I first saw it.

son of a bitch

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Roots was NOT an erotic college sex romp style comedy

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Ferris Bueller wasn't really sick. Took me about 30 views to get that.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.
When Robocop takes off his helmet towards the end of the first movie, you can see a huge scare from where he was shot in the head. I think I never noticed this for a long time because I was so fixated on where the thing that was covering his neck went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
In Sunshine, all communication to earth is lost, so despite the events, Pinbacker is forever hailed as a glorious hero

• Locked thread