Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Parallax Scroll posted:

how is that disneys problem

I mean look at Bambi, The Fox and the Hound (hunting), Dumbo (circuses) and 101 Dalmations (fur). You don't meet a lot of people who grew up with those films who aren't against hunting, fur, and circuses. All Disney needs to do is pump out a few classics set on factory farms and the next generation of Americans is going to be vegan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Inevitable posted:

Its promotional tagline was "Bust a MOO on April 2"

Gonna bust a moo right here and now

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Inevitable posted:

I just did research on this movie and it turns out that this is the one that made Disney go "gently caress it, traditional animation is dead. ONLY COMPUTERS FROM NOW ON" for about five years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PasKOy3-Sk

it's funny cause the cows know kung fu

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it was called "lehmäjengi" (cow gang) over here, i think. exposure to marketing materials for it was the proverbial drop that broke the camel's surface tension and made me stop giving a poo poo about disney anything. it helps that the company is altogether terrible in every way imaginable

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
Anyone? I said "I'm gonna bust a moo."

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

This and Brother Bear were both so loving lifeless, like they wouldn't have even kept me entertained on the couch if I was a kid when they came out. All of that artistic talent wasted :smith:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cram me sideways posted:

i am going to "bust" the moo in you are rear end

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

cram me sideways posted:

Hmm. Yes.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Clochette posted:

I mean look at Bambi, The Fox and the Hound (hunting), Dumbo (circuses) and 101 Dalmations (fur). You don't meet a lot of people who grew up with those films who aren't against hunting, fur, and circuses. All Disney needs to do is pump out a few classics set on factory farms and the next generation of Americans is going to be vegan.

i really think youre a troll i mean come on

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Clochette posted:

I always thought it was weird how many movies portray farm animals sympathetically

Like aren't some kids gonna freak out when they realize the cute cows are killed and made into burgers

disney should make an animated Animal Farm

RagnarIV
Jul 23, 2013

Man in Pink Armor
Yeah, I saw a poster for it in a theater back around when it came out. I specifically remember it because I thought to myself, "a new Disney movie that I've seen no other advertising for? This can't bode well." I never saw it but I'm guessing I was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
They call me "The MOO Buster."

• Locked thread