Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Make it a game about shooting unarmed minorities and when you "win" you lose and the game says you made a bad choice.. thr way to win is to have a score of 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Windows 98 posted:

I'm already designing an indie game

Is it shovel knight?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

that's it. I've had it. I'm done. I'm sick of this trash community, you think you can make a better game THEN DO IT. you wont have me to kick around anymore. Im through with gaming, this poo poo isnt worthi t

Was this the mighty no 9 one

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
check this out -

zombies

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

shiksa posted:

check this out -

zombies

i like the way you think

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

lets make a game about a rectal prolapse tournament set in the midst of the apocalypse with rpg elements

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Ok get this

a MORALITY score but with leaderboards

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
it's like a regular sports game but almost completely unplayable and it looks like garbage

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
real talk secrets of grindea is a legit multiplayer zelda clone worth following: http://store.steampowered.com/app/269770

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gently caress yeah i love early access

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i have a lot of early access games on my wishlist but i just refuse to buy anything early access

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
A visual novel with a wide array of anime characters to have sex with

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Waifish hipster teenage girl simulator.

Alternatively, man of few words who protects a waifish hipster teenage girl, simulator.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

a game that uses the vernacular of the late 90's

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
a game but with women, awkward laugh

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
ill be the ideas guy

- a game where you play a sphincter with wheels whose main purpose is to clean all the hotdogs and sausages off the side of the road

- an underwater survival horror whose porpoise is to edutain people into littering in 3rd world countries full of minorities instead of the ocean

- a hippy vampire is leaking blood out of his heart and the only way to save him and his environment of weeds is to collect pills and needles in a maze of clinics and VA hospitals operated by The Man

- a sport game based on how much you can mash your controller into your buddys rear end. sport goes to highest bidder. viral 'achievements' will be tested.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

hero has realistic male body type

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Universe Master posted:

hero has realistic male body type

FAT

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
We can be like these interactive artists:
https://medium.com/@kickstarter/12-questions-on-game-design-ff994420de9d

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

NutritiousSnack posted:

the former are usually actually good. so are the later after they have psychological breakdowns and want to kill themselves.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FcFWacEr0A

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
a tower defense game where you toggle hot boys in a historical monument

a punching game where you downvote jewels during the apocalypse

a procedurally generated murderverse where you stop breathing if you don't find natural disasters for glory

a 4X game where you unlock turtles and there's an audience that reacts to your actions

a japanese game where you write about your phobias in the modern world

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Five romantic options: the doormat, the geek appeal, the angsty one with a dark past, the comedy option, and the one who is actually useful game-play wise. Maybe we could shoehorn in a gay option immediately before release.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gone home, but with more dark souls.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Oh Hell No posted:

Five romantic options: the doormat, the geek appeal, the angsty one with a dark past, the comedy option, and the one who is actually useful game-play wise. Maybe we could shoehorn in a gay option immediately before release.

Should have one semi-rape

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Character has an item inventory and a moral inventory.

FPE where the primary mode of interaction is to replace bad things in game with pictures of Bill Murray from Stripes.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
muslim massacre but modded to be about genociding furries or bronies or anime likers or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
remake slaves to armok, chapter one, but with movie quality gore, murder and biting off baby's toenails. we'll call it TES 6: bolivion

• Locked thread