Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
I see a man... speaking before a crowd... If the spirits are generous then perhaps we can listen in...

BAM hits 'em with a right hook, then BAM another loving right! He's dishin' out knuckle sandwiches like they's going outta style at this point.

Now he's got the blonde bastard on the ropes. That's when he unloads a sick-rear end loving uppercut square up under the kisser. The big loving Russian goes down like a sack o' poo poo. Lights loving out, bro.
I ain't never seen a guy fight a dude bigger than him with so much cajones like that. And that's when I was all like, "hey maybe these goddamn commies ain't so loving bad after all, man."

Hey listen it's been great and all but I gotta go take a piss like a sonovabitch, youknowwhatimsaying? Goodnight and God bless, ya fruitcakes.

Jamoke fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Aug 6, 2015

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
Time to get America back on top.

:patriot: Trump 2016 :patriot:

Jamoke fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Aug 7, 2015

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Jamoke posted:

I see a man... speaking before a crowd... If the spirits are generous then perhaps we can listen in...

BAM hits 'em with a right hook, then BAM another loving right! He's dishin' out knuckle sandwiches like they's going outta style at this point.

Now he's got the blonde bastard on the ropes. That's when he unloads a sick-rear end loving uppercut square up under the kisser. The big loving Russian goes down like a sack o' poo poo. Lights loving out, bro.
I ain't never seen a guy fight a dude bigger than him with so much cajones like that. And that's when I was all like, "hey maybe these goddamn commies ain't so loving bad after all, man."

Hey listen it's been great and all but I gotta go take a piss like a sonovabitch, youknowwhatimsaying? Goodnight and God bless, ya fruitcakes.

I think you meant Secretary of Foreign Relations Clay

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Jamoke posted:

Time to get America back on top.

:patriot: Trump 2016 :patriot:

Accelerationism: The Photoshop Image

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

:gizz:

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Jamoke you are the Trump of these forums

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trump is slang for fart.

A trump is a fart

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

VectorSigma posted:

Accelerationism: The Photoshop Image

Yeah. Proof that it never works when your side doesn't control the messaging, and isn't charismatic enough to even try anywhere but solid blue states.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
thank you for your service jamoke

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I'll just leave this here

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I'll just leave this here

:vince:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
That is amazing Egbert.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Only the yoogest, most luxurious tampons.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Lol.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

This vote's going to Trump now!

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret
how did I only just find this forum

GENUINE CAT HERDER fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Aug 10, 2015

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret
"Mere minutes after winning the presidency, Donald Trump must secure his position utilizing his God-given Second Amendment rights"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

GENUINE CAT HERDER posted:

"Mere minutes after winning the presidency, Donald Trump must secure his position utilizing his God-given Second Amendment rights"

LOLing at Trump taking charge and actually doing something. At most, he'd have Gary Busey make the help do it for him.

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

MizPiz posted:

LOLing at Trump taking charge and actually doing something. At most, he'd have Gary Busey make the help do it for him.

I made this one 4 years ago and never posted it for some reason. I think the time has come.

"The Prez called for backup. Which of you pansies is ready to slap iron for god and country?" [racks slide]

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Huh, I thought Chuck Norris was a Huckabee man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
Recruited by Trump for his liberal use of roundhouses during senatorial debates. Cuts down on filibustering, really streamlines the process.

• Locked thread