Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
why would a non white be republican?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

because they were brainwashed

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

"The shooting reportedly took place during a screening of the Amy Schumer movie Trainwreck."

but how was the movie

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

but how was the movie

Plot had a few holes in it.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

jindal's death is a stunning coup for the candidate. the only thing more popular than old white man to republicans is a dead brown man. cunning strategy.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

same reason anyone else is

they realise that manipulating the uneducated at the behest of the very rich is a way better deal than getting a real job

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Stop giving us hope OP. BTW

quote:

He said the shooter is a 58-year-old white man.

How is Fox News going to spin this one?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

Looks pretty white in his portrait

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
No joke guys, a 58 year old white man shot some people. http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/us/louisiana-theater-shooting/index.html Fox News is going to blame this on thugs.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dangit, Bobbeh

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Yaos posted:

No joke guys, a 58 year old white man shot some people. http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/us/louisiana-theater-shooting/index.html Fox News is going to blame this on thugs.

why does anybody give a gently caress

seriously why should anyone on earth not connected to the event at two degrees of separation at the most loving care about this

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I mean it'd be one thing if this particular story was being reported because it reflected some wider trend, like there's an epidemic of people going into random movie theatres and shooting random theatre-goers, then maybe I would consider it important but I'm pretty sure that isn't the case so why should I give a flying gently caress that two random people got shot, I'm pretty sure that happens every week at least

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Who

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Mike Jones

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Pastry of the Year posted:

Plot had a few holes in it.

omg

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
this gu y wants to be president:

“When these kinds of acts of violence happen in a movie theater, when there’s no real good reason why this kind of evil should intrude on the lives of families who are just out for a night of entertainment, I know a lot of us are horrified and shocked."

Now, if the acts of violence happened in some other ploace, or if there was a good reason for the evil to intrude on the lives of families who are just out for a night of entertainment, that would be a different matter entirely

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

dogcrash truther posted:

this gu y wants to be president:

“When these kinds of acts of violence happen in a movie theater, when there’s no real good reason why this kind of evil should intrude on the lives of families who are just out for a night of entertainment, I know a lot of us are horrified and shocked."

Now, if the acts of violence happened in some other ploace, or if there was a good reason for the evil to intrude on the lives of families who are just out for a night of entertainment, that would be a different matter entirely

lol did he hire a first grader as his speech writer?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

babypolis posted:

if he wasnt a rich fucklord who is set for the rest of his life despite sucking at everything id feel bad for jindal such a pathetic lil dude

like he has more money and power that i will ever know in my entire life and i still pity the lil fucker

being a fucklord is a good thing tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Good night, Robert Jindall

• Locked thread