Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

I too learned all about black people from WWE and James Bond films.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Jamesman posted:

WWE is pretty racist and homphobic and sexist and whatnot. Why would they fire Hogan, much less pretend he never existed?

Like this is a typical black American wrestler in WWE.

And now a wrestler says something bad about black people and they're gonna pretend they're above that? loving hahahaha nah bro.

the kamala gimmick was around before he was in wwf and was the idea of the guy playing him

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

a retard posted:

the kamala gimmick was around before he was in wwf and was the idea of the guy playing him

It's still racist and offensive. He should have been fired

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Also just an fyi, Hulk Hogan is NOT racist as evidenced by these photos he posted on his twitter in the last 24 hours:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Why are people comparing cool black wrestler Godfather to loving Say Your Prayers Hollywood Florida Hogan?

like even mentioning him or trying to insult anybody using his holy image.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Also just an fyi, Hulk Hogan is NOT racist as evidenced by these photos he posted on his twitter in the last 24 hours:

he seems like the classic "I don't hate black people, I hate niggers" type of a dude

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Triple A posted:

he seems like the classic "I don't hate black people, I hate niggers" type of a dude

basically

quote:

“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, loving niggers,” Hogan said, according to the two publications’ sources. “But then when it comes to nice people and poo poo, and whatever.”

“I mean, I’d rather if she was going to gently caress some friend of the family, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall friend of the family worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!” Hogan reportedly said. “I guess we’re all a little racist. loving friend of the family.”

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Triple A posted:

I'm the same

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Triple A posted:

I understand Chris Rock deeply regrets his related bit.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

quote:

I guess we’re all a little racist.

The Hulkster speaking the truth. I am a little racist too.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I understand Chris Rock deeply regrets his related bit.

Have you seem Chris Rock's Twitter lately? Dude is a loving moron.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

70. Andre The Giant once called Kamala a n****r and Kamala stuck a gun to his face. Andre was nice to Kamala after that.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

le missing foid
Jul 18, 2015

by Ralp
67. Kerry Von Erich was preparing for a match, getting his gear on and listening to his Walkman, but he was so hosed up he somehow laced the headphone cable into his boot laces.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
73. Antonio Pena turned half the AAA lockerroom gay.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

happyhippy posted:

73. Antonio Pena turned half the AAA lockerroom gay.

Ah so you can turn people gay and they are not born that way. Interesting.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
dont we have the freedom of speech in this county? why does anyon care what a grown men says behind closed doors ... idgi

who cares he isnt hurting anyone

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I think the WWE should have the freedom to terminate contracts and remove wrestlers from their Hall of Fame, as long as it's their Hall of Fame and not a collective one which everybody owns.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Jamesman posted:

WWE is pretty racist and homphobic and sexist and whatnot. Why would they fire Hogan, much less pretend he never existed?

Like this is a typical black American wrestler in WWE.

And now a wrestler says something bad about black people and they're gonna pretend they're above that? loving hahahaha nah bro.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

my favourite wrestlemania is the one where roddy piper blacked up to fight bad news brown

but he only half-blacked up so he look like one of those star trek racism aliens

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
I miss Muhammad Hassan. He was real as gently caress.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Died in a car wreck coming back from his daughter's high school graduation and they buried him in an unmarked grave.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

mr. rogers is a god, he was too good for this world

• Locked thread