Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
when i was around 7 and my brother around 4, playing in a park he found a $20 bill and got to spend it on wtf ever, hella jealous

when i was around 18-19 spent a hot summer day with friends none of us getting laid, all of us sober, one friend found a 1/2 baggie on the sidewalk of my gd apartments and we got blazed

when i was around 18-19 me and some friends ended up at some girl's parent's house that her and her cute friends were tweaking at while parents were away one girl says "someone come upstairs and play cards with me" my v. ugly friend (the same 1 who found the sack above) goes up there for hours and later said he'd been giving her the rod the whole time

when i was around 25 was real into working out and running and esp. while stoned but had bit a months-long dry-spell on that, I finished a run before work, noticed something weird under my tire, backed off, it was a wood pipe with a swiveling bowl cover over a big bowl just packed full not even hit. feeling awesome all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I ordered a 20 piece at McDonald's yesterday... BAM! Got 21 instead1

Free nugget bitches.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

One time a woman put her mouth on my penis.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

One time a woman put her mouth on my penis.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Zen Dudeism posted:

Free nugget bitches.

forgot to put in op but just reminded me of the time i ordered 12 strips at church's for the squad and got like 14

(sry to so-hugely alpha your moment like that)

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Not dead yet. So pretty lucky.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I went to JCW's and ordered a combo meal and they were like our registers are down its free and i was like i have cash and they were like nah dont worry about it.

EDIT: They did this for 3 other people that ordered food before and after me so i fulfill both requirements the thread requested

iSheep fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jul 25, 2015

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
pennis

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jul 25, 2015

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
unloading a van in a loading bay and it switched from park to drive somehow and drove itself into the loading bay without me in it. i managed to run around and jump in the cabin and stop it but not before it swept together a bunch of pallets strewn all over the ground and trapped a guys foot crushing it badly enough he got a bunch of time off work to watch dvds. when i jumped in the cabin i had to squeeze between about a 2 foot gap between the door and a pillar and nearly got crushed. nobody got killed and i didnt get fired bc i never told my boss and the supermarket never did anything about it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a tree fell on me and i didnt die

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I have a job

ceebee
Feb 12, 2004
got 1982 Subaru Brat fired from his job

luckiest day of my life, not having to work with that retard anymore, he shits all over the seat in the bathroom

who does that

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
i won an election in tropico 5 by just one vote

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ceebee posted:

got 1982 Subaru Brat fired from his job

luckiest day of my life, not having to work with that retard anymore, he shits all over the seat in the bathroom

who does that

why did you fire a cool car

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I've had more lucks than I deserve I just hope I don't run out before checkout time.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my coworker was supposed to be in the plane that went down in Alaska earlier this summer but got switched to a later flight at the last minute

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i dropped a gram of really good bud on a popular hiking trail and came back a week later and the bag was still on the middle of the trail, sealed and not blown away or rained on or ruined or stolen or smoked

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I was about to cross the road, and I looked the wrong way 'cos I'm not from around here (these days I look both ways), and a homeless man pushed me back and a truck passed by right in front of my face, I would have been killed if he hadn't done it. He said "COMIN ROUND THE CORNER LIKE A KILLER WHALE!"

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P08B_lBUL0E

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

got my iphone screen replaced but they hosed it up or something and replaced the whole thing instead, for the cost of the screen rather than charging the full replacement fee. thapple

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
One of my friends stole like 2 grand out of his parents safe at the gas station they owned. He was then handing out 20 dollar bills to all the kids at school at random. Went to the mall for lunch that day. Somehow no one got in any trouble at all for this.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I was born in the USA as a white male, celestial lottery right there

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

VikingSkull posted:

same, only I'm not a dick about it

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

VikingSkull posted:

This, but instead in an actual good country that doesn't leave its people to die when they break a toe..

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
One time I asked a girl over. I got lucky.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Zen Dudeism posted:

Free nugget bitches.

Oh man that's great!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
myself and a friend won a game of Battlefield with a score of 0-1. We were flying around in a chopper waiting to lose.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I found a 20 in the parking lot leaving work yesterday,OP.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I always feel real lucky whenever I go a day not seeing the OP post.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I was a passenger in a Chevy Lumina and didn't get decapitated as a taut steel cable was somehow deflected by the windshield.

I saw a 2nd grader bolt into the road as the crosswalk light turned green, oblivious to a motorist. Lucky for the kid and driver, he only did a 180 cartwheel off the hood and cushioned his fall with his face and supple spine and survived.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
A guy I broke up with beat his next girlfriend to death with a hammer.

I have flown hundreds of times and never been sat next to a baby.

Despite an extremely reckless youth I am alive and std free.

I got bit in the face by a dog and you can't see the scar.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I was walking down the sidewalk and I found a $100 bill, it was pretty awesome.

Also the other day I got a letter from the court in another city that I rarely go to and I was like gently caress I'm getting sued or something, this can't be good and I opened it up and it just said we were auditing our systems and we found out we owe you $331 from a dismissed traffic ticket from 10 years ago, can we send the money to this address? That was pretty cool, I got the check yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Vin BioEthanol posted:

when i was around 7 and my brother around 4, playing in a park he found a $20 bill and got to spend it on wtf ever, hella jealous

when i was around 18-19 spent a hot summer day with friends none of us getting laid, all of us sober, one friend found a 1/2 baggie on the sidewalk of my gd apartments and we got blazed

when i was around 18-19 me and some friends ended up at some girl's parent's house that her and her cute friends were tweaking at while parents were away one girl says "someone come upstairs and play cards with me" my v. ugly friend (the same 1 who found the sack above) goes up there for hours and later said he'd been giving her the rod the whole time

when i was around 25 was real into working out and running and esp. while stoned but had bit a months-long dry-spell on that, I finished a run before work, noticed something weird under my tire, backed off, it was a wood pipe with a swiveling bowl cover over a big bowl just packed full not even hit. feeling awesome all day

You equate free drugs with good fortune. What have you accomplished in your life? Do you have a job? Did you go to college?

• Locked thread