Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I got really drunk and got lost in the semi Gobi with a mongolian and an american geologist and it was really cold and we had to sleep in the rocks because we were too wasted to find the camp. At first we just tried laying down wherever but we woke up shivering 20 min later and hiked around for another half hour until we found a u shaped rock formation to huddle up in for warmth that blocked most of the wind. When we woke up the whole area was covered in crazy spider webs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

dad gay. so what posted:

serious. i only got 240bpm but they stopped my heart 2 nights in a row

Lose some weight you fat gay dad

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

I.N.R.I posted:

heads up.. io doubt anyone is gonna read the posts that are more than 1 sentence long. to be honest, im scrolling past most of those too.

thats really rude because i put a lot of work and thought n2 my post

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

a cop posted:

How do you almost drown in a pool as an adult? Worse case scenario couldn't you just push off the bottom towards the shallows?

I guess you'd be panicking but shouldn't you go in with a game plan if you don't know how to swim??

It can happen even if you're not an idiot who doesn't swim well but decides to try anyway.

I went to Cancun a few years back and I had taken a few Xanax with me to help me sleep on the plane, but ended up just getting drunk and not needing them. I decided to take them in my hotel room and go relax on a raft in the pool, and almost immediately fell asleep. When I woke up a few hours later, there was a crazy storm and the pool was empty and my raft had gotten stuck in the filtration thing at one end and I was underwater choking.

Not that it wasn't stupid to take some Xanax while still buzzed and hit the pool, but it can happen even to excellent swimmers.

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm not allowed to talk about it

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Enfield posted:

its a poisonous snake we had them by the crick. we had cottonmouths too and had to kill them because our dogs would run around in the woods and get bitten by them. its cool being 10 and watching your dad chop off a snakes head with a shovel

This is the second time today I've seen the word crick in GBS

anyway HTH

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

I was in a 210kph car crash once that was pretty close I guess.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
It's hard to pin down but I guess that time the police had all their guns pointed at me and then they shouted "Stop or we WILL shoot" so I.... I stopped. Then they arrested me. I've had guns pointed at my by various sorts of people drug dealers, some crazy bitch, and a farmer but all three of those I just don't believe would be as willing to actually pull the trigger as the cop. The drug dealers DID shoot at me the once or twice they had occasion too but the bullets didn't seem to be anywhere near the mark whereas if a cop fired im pretty sure he'd hit me. Then he'd shoot me a couple more times to make sure I was dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Ohnonotme posted:

You were able to say that with a gun in your mouth? drat good speaking skills, son.

He had plenty of practice iykwim

• Locked thread