Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

Jakabite posted:

Sebastian. But he'll try to be alpha

If his surname is Coe he's extra beta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iJGAxUJou8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Jakabite posted:

Sebastian. But he'll try to be alpha

seconded

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Bastard Tetris posted:

Fabian

unless it's some boy named sue poo poo where the guy's a total hardass

I do know a Fabian who is a total hardass. He rode BMX before he broke his back, and now he does downhill mountainbike on 4 wheels. He is super hardcore.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Oranjello

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Rickycat posted:

so i was on grindr a while back

and a p hot guy (like 8/10) was coming on to me

and i was all for it

but then he said what his name was

earl

can you imagine having sex with an earl and screaming "OH YES OH YES EARL!"

no you can't

because that would be terrible

i blocked him

One of my friends told me they were sleeping with a guy called Earl and I laughed through about five red lights

Anyway, Wayne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

cash crab posted:

One of my friends told me they were sleeping with a guy called Earl and I laughed through about five red lights

Anyway, Wayne

confession time i slept with a guy in nebraska and afterwards made the mistake of asking his name and he said spencer

i slept with a spencer

wtf

who knowingly has sex with a spencer??

• Locked thread