Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
When I was in highschool my friends and I were drinking and I drove one of them home. (I wasn't drunk we actually were fairly safe about that).
He had sex with this chick, and he was too drunk to get all of his clothes together. We just kinda put him into the car and drove him home. He refused to let anyone help him inside the house, so we piled all of his clothes in his arms and sent him on his way.
The next day, I found his underwear and her panties under my passenger seat. I don't know how he managed that one.
He also passed out butt loving naked on the washer and dryer and his mom found him the next morning. They had this huge house and the bottom door went into the laundry room. That was as far as he made it.
He didn't get to hang out with us anymore after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

That's a lame story. My mate was hunted down by a mob because he insulted a kid with cerebral palsy because that kid was a oval office who snitched. He just spent most of the time laughing while he was being threatened

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Whorelord posted:

That's a lame story. My mate was hunted down by a mob because he insulted a kid with cerebral palsy because that kid was a oval office who snitched. He just spent most of the time laughing while he was being threatened

That sounds horrible. My experience was fun.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Half the grade above me got expelled for blatantly smoking weed on school grounds, not over time, in one fell swoop. Almost all of my grade got expelled for getting drunk and running around a caravan park naked because an old lady video taped it.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
crashed at my friends place after a party and got locked outta his parents house at like 5am because i had to take a piss really bad

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

About 100 of us, including the football team got busted at a pizza place after a game. We were all drunk as hell. The cops just sent us home. (I have a lot of the cops just sent us home stories, this was a long time ago).

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

We had a new years eve party including several kegs and a lot of cheap vodka. I think it was actually rubbing alcohol (it was really loving cheap).
The next morning my friend Trevor walks out and vomits everywhere.

His dad started yelling, "Do you want another loving beer Trevor?"
Trevor had no loving idea what was going on and the rest of us just laughed our asses off.
Trevor dry heaved and then puked some more.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jul 26, 2015

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

I was an Anime in Highschool. I had a friend who was more of an Anime than I. He convinced everyone on the bus ride home that when he channeled his energy he could numb any part of his body. No one believed him, so to prove it he asked me to stab him with a pencil. I stabbed him so hard he had to go to the ER because it plunged right into his arm fat. He didn't cry or budge or move though so he prob wasn't lying tbh.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lemonslol posted:

I was an Anime in Highschool. I had a friend who was more of an Anime than I. He convinced everyone on the bus ride home that when he channeled his energy he could numb any part of his body. No one believed him, so to prove it he asked me to stab him with a pencil. I stabbed him so hard he had to go to the ER because it plunged right into his arm fat. He didn't cry or budge or move though so he prob wasn't lying tbh.

What the hell is wrong with the younger generation? Didn't you guys drink and get stupid?

Jesus, my friend and I got drunk as gently caress and played loving Mario. We sure as hell weren't pretending we were otherkins at the time.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Pohl posted:

What the hell is wrong with the younger generation? Didn't you guys drink and get stupid?

Jesus, my friend and I got drunk as gently caress and played loving Mario. We sure as hell weren't pretending we were otherkins at the time.

This was the late 90's I believe..

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Pohl posted:

About 100 of us, including the football team got busted at a pizza place after a game. We were all drunk as hell. The cops just sent us home. (I have a lot of the cops just sent us home stories, this was a long time ago).
sir the white privilege thread is that way

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
As a senior prank kids tried greasing up some pigs with our grad year painted on them and letting them loose at night.

They just sort of sat there and they got sick from the paint + whatever the kids used to grease them. In the morning students just found some sick pigs lying there. I think one of them had to be euthenized.

Meanwhile, I was at home playing video games.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

LegoPirateNinja posted:

sir the white privilege thread is that way

White privilege, what? Is that like when I was 15, drag racing downtown and drunk with 9 people in my Volkswagen Rabbit. The cop pulled me over for doing like 65 in a 30, all of us were clearly drunk as gently caress, and he told me to drive home. I thanked him sincerely and did just that. One of the scariest moments of my life and I didn't even get in trouble. Of course, I didn't even know what the gently caress white privilege was back then.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
what did you post in the car peeing thread OP? I wanna know.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Whirlwind Jones posted:

what did you post in the car peeing thread OP? I wanna know.

The original op for this, then I said gently caress it and started a new thread since it didn't really fit there anyway.
Plus, it brought back a lot of memories and I figured I could post stupid stories.

Like the time we had a back yard bbq. We played volleyball and ate food and drank beer, you know normal things. My best friend's girlfriend got really loving drunk and was running through the yard. Well, we had this amazing regulation volleyball net set up from earlier, so that thing wasn't moving. She ran right into it and I'm honestly surprised it didn't loving kill her. I've never seen a person fly like that, it was hilarious.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jul 26, 2015

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Pohl posted:

The original op for this, then I said gently caress it and started a new thread since it didn't really fit there anyway.
Your and idiot.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
*an

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Your and idiot.

Yeah, I know. Thanks.

If you want to get all technical it would be You are, or you're.
Just helping out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I was there for this one, but I didn't do it, because I'm a pussy.

A bunch of us were downtown by the college one night and we happened upon a truck that had 2 kegs and CO2 tanks in the back.
My friends jumped out and stole that poo poo. I don't know what they had in those things, but it was cheap loving beer. Didn't matter at the time, because we were always drinking Keystone light anyway.

The great thing was, we now had 2 kegs that we could fill up with no fee or deposit. That made the last 2 years of high-school really profitable.

• Locked thread