Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Pick posted:

I've had guys who I had the hots for do that stupid mind-game poo poo off the bat and it's the biggest turn-off in the world. Like, if you're a desperate turd I could see trying it on women out of your league, but if a normal woman is flirting with you then just say, like, "Hey you want to go to a movie sometime?" and it saves everyone a hell of a lot of loving trouble.

way to enforce the patriarchy by demanding to be led by a man instead of taking your own initiative

i guess susan b anthony died fighting the nazis for nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
I have a big thick neck.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

I've had guys who I had the hots for do that stupid mind-game poo poo off the bat and it's the biggest turn-off in the world. Like, if you're a desperate turd I could see trying it on women out of your league, but if a normal woman is flirting with you then just say, like, "Hey you want to go to a movie sometime?" and it saves everyone a hell of a lot of loving trouble.

Did you still gently caress them being pissed off at their mind games?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Pick posted:

This is clearly wrong because women love guys with unique features.

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Pick posted:

You still hosed them. Your just mad because you thought you were responding to an ALPHA MALE, but really they were aspies who learned the game and tricked you in taking their chapped cocks in your holes. You thought you were going to have chads baby but all you got was a hole full of beta sperm HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

naem posted:

I love when gross internet fat guys complain about the minutia of various hot celebrity women's minor imagined flaws from the safety of their hog wallow

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
Erm... that's rather crude. I think you should treat ladys with respect :)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Its easy to make fun of these people but its scientific fact that even socially awkward hot guys can still get to have sex with all but the most prime pussy whereas even the funniest fat guy only ever gets to be the 3rd wheel

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Kylo Ren posted:

You still hosed them. Your just mad because you thought you were responding to an ALPHA MALE, but really they were aspies who learned the game and tricked you in taking their chapped cocks in your holes. You thought you were going to have chads baby but all you got was a hole full of beta sperm HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Hmm, I wonder where the guy who has to act like a dick as soon as a woman mentions her dating life fits on the greek alphabet hierarchy of men.

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

I.N.R.I posted:

Its easy to make fun of these people but its scientific fact that even socially awkward hot guys can still get to have sex with all but the most prime pussy whereas even the funniest fat guy only ever gets to be the 3rd wheel

Legit. Just lol if you think an aspie Ryan Gosling would get less rear end than an outgoing, funny, confident Welven Da Great.

Moon Atari posted:

Hmm, I wonder where the guy who has to act like a dick as soon as a woman mentions her dating life fits on the greek alphabet hierarchy of men.

You funny definition of date. Negging some dumb hole in a bar, and than banging her in your car is not dating. I bet they didn't give her their real name.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I wish Kylo Ren would stop posting and instead kill himself.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
There must be something about my face, because all my life kids always stare at me. It's always kids, they just sort of can't stop staring at my face.

But I've been told I'm good looking, and I still haven't met any interested women :sigh:

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Germstore posted:

What's wrong? Hit a little close to home? Which one are you Beta Bucks or Cuck. Is the child yours, or is it Chads. Are you not sure, but don't really want to know the truth, because deep you know you are genetic poo poo and you are proud of raising a child with Chads genes in them. When you are working your office job, she is loving, They tall, robust, MEN who rail her rear end in a top hat, and blow their loads on YOUR BED. She cooks them meals, and orders Chinese takeout for you, that YOU have to pick up. Just lol if you don't have a slash and burn plan for your cuck family.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

I.N.R.I posted:

i used to know a fat guy that got laid plenty but it was probably because he was ridiculously confident. he also went outside instead of playing video games though

maybe the clause in ur theory should instead be "if ur a shut in with no social skills no one will gently caress you"

or if ur jon pop lol

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Wicker Man posted:

There must be something about my face, because all my life kids always stare at me. It's always kids, they just sort of can't stop staring at my face.

But I've been told I'm good looking, and I still haven't met any interested women :sigh:

Children stare at non threatning adults. You probably have a "baby face". Children find it fascinating because you have a face that looks like their classmates, but are effectively an adult, doing adult things. Women don't respond because they want High T MEN, who look like MEN. The best way to tell your T level, is to shave, put on makeup, a wig, and a dress. The closest you come to passing for a women, the lower your test is.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Kylo Ren posted:

What's wrong? Hit a little close to home? Which one are you Beta Bucks or Cuck. Is the child yours, or is it Chads. Are you not sure, but don't really want to know the truth, because deep you know you are genetic poo poo and you are proud of raising a child with Chads genes in them. When you are working your office job, she is loving, They tall, robust, MEN who rail her rear end in a top hat, and blow their loads on YOUR BED. She cooks them meals, and orders Chinese takeout for you, that YOU have to pick up. Just lol if you don't have a slash and burn plan for your cuck family.

I am Chad. Sorry.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Germstore posted:

That's an awfully nasty thing to say about another human being.

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

dogcrash truther posted:

Legit.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

dogcrash truther posted:

In my opinion my post was tough but fair.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Germstore posted:

I was going to try interacting with him but then he posted enough that I realised it was a jon pop rereg so I gave up.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Germstore posted:

Dogcrash is a tryhard fake. Your posting is good.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Did you still gently caress them being pissed off at their mind games?

Nope. God wants us to save angry sex for the last five years of marriage.

He's not that bad. :shrug:

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Pick posted:

He's not that bad. :shrug:

lol

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Honestly, he has a nice smile. It makes me feel like I'm attractive and in some ways that is better than wowing me with his own good looks.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

Dogcrash is a tryhard fake.

:(

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
but...but..I have a thick neck...

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Don't give in, maintain your commitment to nice posting. Be the revolution.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
i have a large head, a thick neck, and broad shoulders, and my penis is slightly above average in length and girth, i have dece facial symmetry, what does looks theory say about my ability to attract women

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

He's got kind of a chubby face but there are way worse sins. He's got a warm smile and he looks like the kind of guy who would entertain you and not just expect you to entertain him.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

krampster2 posted:

i remember in high school math we did the golden ratio thing for some reason and we did it for every person in the class which is a bit tough like one girl had a disfigured face and she wasn't happy about it like she already knew she looked like a frickin alien but then she got math to prove it i think she cried iirc not good times for her

lol this sounds retarded why would you do this it can only end in tears

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
some top shelf jon pop action itt

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Give Jon pop his own forum lIke we did the Derek smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Mange Mite posted:

Give Jon pop his own forum lIke we did the Derek smart

• Locked thread