Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dlr
Jul 9, 2015

I'm fluid.
Really great electronic dream pop song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

i would argue that its just a pretty good electronic dream pop song.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Phantogram are a great band and if you took the best songs off their two albums and EPs you'd have one incredible album.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Are they any good live? Chvrches were abysmal in LA.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Their first album is one of my favourites and while I've dropped off a bit since, I bet the new ones are pretty great also

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Mandalay posted:

Yeah, much more active.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Mandalay posted:

Yeah, my wife wanted to see them for her birthday a couple of years ago. Not being too into electronic music myself, I wasn't really looking forward to it, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

They don't move around the stage much (at all) due to their instrument setup, but the music is full of energy, and their live sound setup is one of the best I've ever heard. The light show was impressive too, though maybe pass on it if you don't like strobe lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Probably second favorite performers I've seen live behind Beats Antique.

• Locked thread