Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

a large trout posted:

flying into tampa on saturday and will be there for about 10 days. what are some great places to eat

http://ceviche.com/locations/cevichetampa/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaavikSpocksDaddy
Dec 22, 2012
Dont go to Taco Bus, theyve sucked dick for past 3-4 yeara.
go to Taco Son instead

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Kylo Ren posted:

I think about it sometimes, but I feel like I would be letting them win.

stats? what do you like to do? Want to come over sometime?

35-26-35 and I like shopping

you aren't low status, are you?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Wait, can you not even afford an avatar?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
hey op i have big titties and big pretty eyes and i live in tampa and am fit and hot and like the things you like a bunch, like as much as you, to meet me, send a self-addressed stamped envelope and $500 cash to PO Box 2351, Tampa, Florida

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
here is my picture op, hurry up to send me the $$$ i am eager to meet you and talk about dr who and you can touch my butt & rear end

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Seconding the Datz recommendation, ate there for the first time about a week ago and it was delicious

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

tampax

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
lookin for cuck las ve gas peace ><

Risky
May 18, 2003

SaavikSpocksDaddy posted:

Dont go to Taco Bus, theyve sucked dick for past 3-4 yeara.
go to Taco Son instead

Wrong

http://www.yelp.com/biz/lolis-mexican-cravings-tampa

SaavikSpocksDaddy
Dec 22, 2012
Who gives a gently caress about Yelp?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NokqcStkUyg

Town'n'Country is far.
Datz is great - so is Wright's Gourmet House

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

How are you alone in Tampa? Where's your meth? That should keep you company.

Dead Boy
Jul 30, 2015

by Cowcaster
Anyone got any plans tonight? I lost my job and I want to feel better. I don't care what you are white, black, trans,. I just want to hang out and do stuff.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Dead Boy posted:

Anyone got any plans tonight? I lost my job and I want to feel better. I don't care what you are white, black, trans,. I just want to hang out and do stuff.

im not in tampa but stay strong and dont worry too much friend

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I live in Tampa and I don't want to hang out sorry

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

a large trout posted:

flying into tampa on saturday and will be there for about 10 days. what are some great places to eat

Datz and Dough
Ulele
The Refinery
Green Lemon

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
lol at jonpop claiming he never puts people down a couple pages ago when 90% of his posts involve him suggesting or outrating stating that all women are lying whores

King Kaiser
Aug 3, 2015

by Ralp

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

lol at jonpop claiming he never puts people down a couple pages ago when 90% of his posts involve him suggesting or outrating stating that all women are lying whores

Acknowledging hyper gamy, and bio truths does not mean you hate women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Welcome back! Seriously though you're in Tampa, try heading out and about, or hopping across the I4 and checking out the artsy stuff in St Pete.

• Locked thread