Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

as a water sommelier, you're all uneducated swine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crotchgobbler
Jul 25, 2007

im an 07 lol
I went to the original Poland Spring factory in Maine and saw the actual spring where the water comes out! I also got to touch the water fresh from the source. It was pretty cool. So not all bottled water comes from the tap. hth

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
water tastes good because of minerals

completely pure water is disgusting

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Meowbot posted:

where is the best water?

Unironically, fresh mountain spring water from a stream/river.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Well water is best water imho.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

crotchgobbler posted:

I went to the original Poland Spring factory in Maine and saw the actual spring where the water comes out! I also got to touch the water fresh from the source. It was pretty cool. So not all bottled water comes from the tap. hth

I pissed in it

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i prefer onion water

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Roy posted:

Unironically, fresh mountain spring water from a stream/river.

wehres the best water to get a from store? I dont have a moutnain or a stream ...

MoNtana had the best tap water OMG but come to las ve gas and welcome to shitsville population everyone drink inthewater

can an yone who is a scientist tell me why water tastes good to some and like no thing to casuals?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMh1lyeNsPc

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I know this is ironic, but, bare with me.

How drunk are you OP?

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

The privatization of water is attrocious. Stop buying bottled water.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

WHOA thizs i can show to every1 and go ... ok so WATER does taste SCIENTISTIFICALLY PROVEN

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Since this is the water thread maybe I can discuss ice? I mentioned before that I use reverse osmosis water for making ice. I also have this neat thing called a cirrus ball press that makes these ice spheres. With the RO water they end up coming out crystal clear and last a reeeeally long time in a drink. I kind of wish I got the 2 inch version as the 2.75 inch is kind of large sometimes.

Demonachizer fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jul 28, 2015

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Demonachizer posted:

Since this is the water thread maybe I can discuss ice? I mentioned before that I use reverse osmosis water for making ice. I also have this neat thing called a cirrus ball press that makes these ice spheres. With the RO water they end up coming out crystal clear and last a reeeeally long time in a drink. I kind of wish I got the 2 inch version as the 2.75 inch is kind of large sometimes.

It's called a freezer

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I use tanks of pure hydrogen and oxygen and I loving squeeze that poo poo together until it binds and I drunk the most pure water possible

crotchgobbler
Jul 25, 2007

im an 07 lol

ethanol posted:

I pissed in it

That's not cool. :(

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you dont drink water with dinner every day what do you drink? Soda? Alcohol??

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
because water doesn't have a taste you moron, what you're tasting is impurities in the water that are not water

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Where do people think tap water comes from? It's melted glaciers and springs, maybe rain-water too, but it's all run through filters and purified long before it gets to your tap. Put tap water into a Pitcher and put it in the fridge and drink it cold and it's fine. Better than bottled water, even.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
People who say water doesn't have taste are the same pedantic fuckheads that say it doesn't conduct electricity.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Try flavoring your water with lead, OP. I hear it gives it a really sweet taste.

I thought that was just wine

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

People who drink bottled water are the same type of people who haven't tasted their own piss even once just to try it. I can't imagine what it's like being that easily manipulated by corporations and societal norms.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
detox water

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
water tastes like water also your tongue is mostly water so you're tasting it all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Dihydrogen monoxide kills! Wake up sheeple!

• Locked thread