Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Commie NedFlanders posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ARVUy43lOQ

People keep forgiving these swimsuit models for "just following orders" , but what about when real average curvy women can't even get orders to follow?

This video is a woman who claims she is facing job discrimination for being too fat and an employer who proudly says she doesn't hire fat people

Are they arguing her employability because she used to have a 6hrs/week job ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Secks Cauldron posted:

Yes it can. It'll take more time and effort than just picking a model with already defined muscles but you can change almost everything in Photoshop.

tell me MORE about crossdressing

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Fat discrimination is everywhere. Just look. Why couldn't they hire a fat ballet troupe instead of resorting to this appalling fat face?

Borden fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jul 28, 2015

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

This video is a woman who claims she is facing job discrimination for being too fat and an employer who proudly says she doesn't hire fat people

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300962/Obese-Jay-Cole-went-This-Morning-complain-fat-job-caught-stealing-cakes.html

Caught shoplifting immediately after the program. "Bakery items, energy drinks, champagne, deodorant"

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Thin privilege is being able to dance ballet without horrific injuries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vBj0PZ1RF0

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Zahgaegun posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300962/Obese-Jay-Cole-went-This-Morning-complain-fat-job-caught-stealing-cakes.html

Caught shoplifting immediately after the program. "Bakery items, energy drinks, champagne, deodorant"

lmao

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

TwoFire posted:

tell me MORE about crossdressing
Sometimes I wear men's shirts because they tend to be more comfortable. :shobon:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Secks Cauldron posted:

Sometimes I wear men's shirts because they tend to be more comfortable. :shobon:

pix or gtfo

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

The non-models still look better than the average person who should by no means wear those sort of swimsuits.

At least they don't have that horrible leathery skin that smokers who get too much tanning bed time get.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

People keep forgiving these swimsuit models for "just following orders" , but what about when real average curvy women can't even get orders to follow?

This is extremely lol

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
Buzzfeed is a beautiful reverse Midas, relentlessly stripping all subjects of worth and then making people yell about it for no loving reason

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Eumenides posted:

Buzzfeed is a beautiful reverse Midas, relentlessly stripping all subjects of worth and then making people yell about it for no loving reason

a very profound observation, Eumenides

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

TwoFire posted:

pix or gtfo
First you must look at all of the nudes on the internet. They're in there. Good luck.

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe

Only one I would. But seriously why is realistic fat as gently caress? I hardly ever see bitches as fat as the others walking around, and this is in Utah.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

jlechem posted:

Only one I would. But seriously why is realistic fat as gently caress? I hardly ever see bitches as fat as the others walking around, and this is in Utah.

the target audience is fat as gently caress and in denial

e: seriously though the non-model from this picture looks fine, like, seriously just as good as the model does, and has even less reason to complain about unrealistic body image than the landwhales

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

jlechem posted:

Looks like they got Sarah Silverman to pose

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

jlechem posted:

See: The map of fatties by population posted earlier. It's the entire south east ruining the whole populations total %.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

woman on the right is gross, can barely see her spine.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

stuxracer posted:

I too am a "spine man"

All I can say is, godDAMN dat spine on the left :fap:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

stuxracer posted:

both nice rear end

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

jlechem posted:

Only one I would.

Neither would you.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Shithouse Dave posted:

Longer exposure/wider aperture than the model, plus probably lack of photoshop. The background for Nina is nearly white.

I fail to see your point. If anything, there is pretty similar contrast of the two suits, so the exposure is prety consistant gray-card wise. And yeah, many indians I would consider white.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Love Rat posted:

Neither would you.

:newlol:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Fog Tripper posted:

I fail to see your point. If anything, there is pretty similar contrast of the two suits, so the exposure is prety consistant gray-card wise. And yeah, many indians I would consider white.

I think it's actually more colour saturation looking at it again, but fair point. When you look at her face tho, her features are definitely Indian and she probably carries around a lot of baggage about it because some people are loudly not nice.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
It's not like Indians ever date outside their own race anyway

I should know, I've had crushes on lots of Indian girls :smith:

prostidude
Jul 23, 2015

concerned mom posted:

p sure i saw that last one in disneys dinosaurs

god, that one got me rolling

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
First two look pretty good; lacking photoshop and good lighting, probably would have relations with third but wouldn't brag, nah to four

that's my male gaze

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

jlechem posted:

it prob began because all the fashion ppl and photographers are gay and they were simply flying blind when it comes to figuring out what the straight male is ideally attracted to...and eventually those ideals just became universal and ppl became wired to see them as ideal charateristics

nothing worse than fat girl arms, even if everything else is fine...big time deal-breaker imo

attn freshman 15 aged ladies: lift some bar bells or ur p much going to look like ur mom with better skin and smaller tits by the time u graduate

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jul 29, 2015

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
lolin' at the other fat one

quote:

You guys, this position hurt so much I can’t even explain. The hard sand, the pressure on my knees, the awkward inner thigh grab with a back ankle grasp.

Unless you sitting on broken glass that should not be painful at all especially not on loving sand.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
bitch dont wanna kneel

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
everyone place your right hand on your left hip right now

if this is impossible and feels unnatural to you you might just be a fat

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Zahgaegun posted:

This is incredible. Delusional or just stupid?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Irradiation posted:

Unless you sitting on broken glass that should not be painful at all especially not on loving sand.

lol what do these people think when fit people can do all sorts of stretching and contortions like its no big deal and they can't kneel in the loving sand.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Mariana Horchata posted:

it prob began because all the fashion ppl and photographers are gay and they were simply flying blind when it comes to figuring out what the straight male is ideally attracted to...and eventually those ideals just became universal and ppl became wired to see them as ideal charateristics

Isn't the point of fashion photography to sell the clothes the models are wearing? So hy ould the photographers care what straight men want when taking pictures to advertise women's clothing?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Ultra Carp

C. Everett Koop posted:

i would plow nina like a field welp there's my contribution to feminism for the day

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Irradiation posted:

They should do a side by side comparison of Victoria Secret models exercising, and themselves attempting the same exercise.

'Push ups are impossible'

'Real women can't do chin ups'

'You have to be a freak of nature to be able to lift more than 5lbs'

'Hand stands are impossible for normal women'

'Nobody can run 10k'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
would

would

would