Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
something between

"balding schizo shut in seeking new mother"

and

"tall med student with sharp wit who is sparkling conversationalist"

thanks friends hope everyone is doing okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
i'm gay.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

No that's for grindr

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
looking for cuddles and cummies

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I want to be slapped during sex and I want you to be wearing an adult diaper

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

runs well, need new sex drive, $1,500 O/B/O

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Social security number, personal address, penis size is what most normies (normal people) go with. Hth.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
"If youre just looking to hook up, please, swipe left"

unironically works well

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"Looking for that special someone to fish hook"

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I want to put "weird in a healthy way" or "into weird poo poo" like movies and music and art...but that poo poo is weird

I just started this today what should I expect?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
copy/paste e/n trainwreck

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
two words: rear end PUSSY :smug:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I gotta big dong and I like monstertrucks

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Nooner posted:

I gotta big dong and I like monstertrucks

What if you have a small dong and like priii (plural of Prius)

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

two words: rear end PUSSY :smug:

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
If you are an engineer, you should leave that out. It magically dries up every snatch within a mile from you. Otherwise youre good to go!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Neukoln19 posted:

What if you have a small dong and like priii (plural of Prius)

oh sorry didnt know you were asian

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
do people actually read profiles on tinder

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

PT6A posted:

No that's for grindr

and

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Outdoorsy, no hookups, professional seeking partner, HIV positive.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
"dont worry, the red bumps on my penis is just acne"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
number of sweaters and if you do anal

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I have two penises

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
leave it blank, no one cares what you have to say. make sure your pic is shirtless, surrounded by impressive looking friends (but not more impressive than you), and hugging a tiger

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Neukoln19 posted:

something between

and

I don't give a poo poo and I don't know.

gently caress you.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Swipe for pipe

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Retired mom of 4 looking to trade coupons

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Setting sail to slam whale.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Hurtin' for a squirtin'

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

haris pilton posted:

Hurtin' for a squirtin'

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I am so tired of trying to force myself to be social by texting friends from high school asking what they're doing and not knowing what to say and just feel like I'm bothering them. I loving hate being around people constantly. I can never be alone. When I'm home I have to deal with my family and my mom asking if everything is okay and wanting to yell at her and tell her to shut the gently caress up because I don't want to talk. I hate having a roommate in college and being constantly around people and feeling ridiculously alone. I'm so tired of forcing myself to try to make friends and be friendly when really I want to just move away from everyone and stop talking to anyone. I loving hate dealing with people. I feel so worthless and lame. I don't like talking or being around people. I just want to be by myself and cry. Once I turn 21 I'm probably going to turn into an alcoholic because when I'm drunk it's the only time I'm actually reasonably happy. I'm so loving tired of going through every single SSRI possible to try to find one that helps and doesn't have severe side effects. Going off and on just makes me really depressed and takes away any sexual pleasure.
I hate trying to change. Every time I decide to try to change it lasts a couple days and then I go back to how it was before. I'm such a waste. I don't give a poo poo if you think I'm bragging but I am really smart, good looking, athletic, and people think I'm funny if I try. I'm really just hiding behind the tears of a clown. I'm at a top college in the world but still don't give a gently caress about school. I have no idea what I want to do and don't really care. I'm pretty good looking but I've never had a girlfriend (I'm 20) because I'm too scared. I've had drunk hookups and stuff with really attractive girls but I just can't do anything sober. Even looking at my tinder matches I realize what I'm missing out on. I don't give a poo poo if you think I'm a douche because there are plenty of people out there who are ugly and don't have a chance with any girls. Maybe I am an ungrateful douche. Oh well. I'm so loving lonely and hug my pillow every night because it makes me feel wanted. I want a girlfriend so loving badly just to have someone to talk to but I don't know how to talk to girls. A lot of people think I'm like the coolest person they've ever met but they have no idea how miserable I am. Yeah I do have a few things that other people would kill for but it's only made it worse knowing I am just ungrateful and undeserving of what was given to me. Even my loving therapist tells me I have a lot of different gifts and should be thankful for what I have.
I just want to listen to 808s & Heartbreak and other depressing music to have something to relate to. I'm going to be alone for another New Year's and frankly almost don't even care. I don't know how to be invited to anything and don't even really want to be invited to anything because I'll still feel out of place and uncomfortable.
I hate walking around campus and forcing myself to smile or wave at someone I know. A lot of people probably think I'm arrogant or unfriendly but really I'm just afraid of everyone and don't want to even have to acknowledge or talk to someone. Just looking at the snapchat stories "friends" from high school are posting doing things I wasn't invited to makes it worse. I try to invite them to do something once in a while but I just don't feel worth anyone's time and don't even know how to go about anything like "hanging out". What the gently caress does that even mean? I don't feel good enough to ask anyone to "hang out" because I don't feel worth anyone's time.
I am tired of everything and know that 2015 is going to be the same thing because I can't get myself to change anything and don't want to.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

I don't give a poo poo and I don't know.

gently caress you.

HELP IM BEING CYBER BULLIED!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I got a handle of Kessler's and my roommate's netflix password

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
All you need is this

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Neukoln19 posted:

something between

and

a picture of my massive dong. then you might actually get some poon loser

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Foreskin Problems posted:

All you need is this

I hate how rapists have co-opted the Matrix films. Rape people without using the Matrix you jerks!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Arian_Samurai posted:

I hate how rapists have co-opted the Matrix films. Rape people without using the Matrix you jerks!

Um the word "choose" is in his effing profile. Doesnt sound like rape to me

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
not a problem if you have STDs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Grandpa Joe bukkake enthusiast

• Locked thread