Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Windows 98 posted:

are making science gadgets for Batman? Like half of his poo poo is covered in bat logos. Do they sign some sort of NDA? I mean they have to obviously see some of this poo poo being used on the news and would connect the dots. Or at least that Bruce Wayne at a minimum is funding Batman.

when people started connecting the dots Bruce Wayne publicly started funding an army of batmans including robots. Even started Batman Inc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
I hoped this would be about the Wayans industry.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Coolness Averted posted:

when people started connecting the dots Bruce Wayne publicly started funding an army of batmans including robots. Even started Batman Inc.

Should have went with BatCo.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
erect penis like a redbull can

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
Sadly Wayne Industies isn't sharing all of Batman's proprietary technology that could help save lives, like anti-shark spray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Every time one of them realizes that oh yeah, I work for an insane billionaire who dresses up as a fetish bat to save the world he also realizes that he could instead be working for Lex Luthor who has a 'mysteriously missing' rate among his workers that approaches fifty percent.

• Locked thread