Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Paper Diamonds posted:

At least he's doing something, plus many weight machines are low/no impact on joints. He could have easily been at home avoiding your judgments. Instead he went to the gym. Good for him and gently caress you. Belittling others who are trying to better themselves only makes you look like a jerk.

That guy is 100% going to give up in a week or two because his utterly retarded halfassed "effort" didn't do anything for him

Yeah, that 400 pound man was really brave and we should all praise him and not criticise. Critique feels bad :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
And in a few weeks of discipline and hard work he might actually be able to fit into the machines he is trying to use improperly.

I aint saying he shouldn't be working. I was suggesting he should be starting somewhere else. Sry if I triggered peeps in GBS, but not really. If you can't handle a little "judgement" then you are going to have the willpower to make any differences in your life, anyway, and you might as well not hurt yourself in the process.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Your insecurity is showing.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

If he's truly 400 pounds rudimentary weight training will be very ineffective relative to walking, cycling, swimming etc.

Obviously at that point a 400 pound back squat is a secondary concern to getting off cholesterol medication at age thirty.

I've become a little jaded though from my job. Like the 350 pound dude who does quad extension while wearing deadlift straps should probably spend more time sweating and less time thinking he earned that feta omelette for breakfast.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Lift what you can safely lift. Even if that means you're just doing body squats.

And only if you can't even do that, should you not be lifting. hth

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Dum Cumpster posted:

Your insecurity is showing.

If you say so, chief.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I do and I am

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

jm20 posted:

He only got fat to get sick calves.

Wish I'd thought of that.

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

If he's truly 400 pounds rudimentary weight training will be very ineffective relative to walking, cycling, swimming etc.

Obviously at that point a 400 pound back squat is a secondary concern to getting off cholesterol medication at age thirty.

I've become a little jaded though from my job. Like the 350 pound dude who does quad extension while wearing deadlift straps should probably spend more time sweating and less time thinking he earned that feta omelette for breakfast.

I heard walking on an incline treadmill is p dece for shedding pounds

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

sassassin posted:

Wish I'd thought of that.

It's never too late to get fat as hell

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all

Dum Cumpster posted:

Post your sad physique.

Do it

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
which beer has the most carbs?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

roymorrison posted:

Get Drunk Not Fat

e: search beer

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hey guys

This is page 69 lol

You know what that means lol

69 lol

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

GORDON posted:

Ok, I take it back, he is a svelte 400 and strength training is exactly what he should be doing. I have been corrected and if he is still there in a month I will apologize for thinking thoughts about him.

Well, he should be doing more than 7 reps per set, but doing five sets of fairly light weight is not strength training, and probably is what he needs to be doing, if he upped it to 10 or even 15 reps

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Don Tacorleone posted:

Hey guys

This is page 69 lol

You know what that means lol

69 lol

lmao

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Who here can outrun Agent 47?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVqxMCZ3u6k&t=138s
The whole trailer owns but look at his watch (timelinked)

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Which one of you is responsible for this?
https://youtu.be/_dCtNLMQ07E

Retarted Pimple
Jun 2, 2002

roymorrison posted:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/26/7520/

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

I have one of those in my basement waiting for a special occasion

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
MyFitnessPal is making my autism flare up

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Just stay out of their comments section

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

notZaar posted:

Just stay out of their comments section

I didn't even realize there was one until you mentioned it

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFnMdD5NRHI

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Been bitching at my wife because she's been paying for a trainer. She just did an rear end to grass squat with perfect form and no weight to push her in to the correct posture. Whatever bitch, tell me when you do 3 plates. Look at my superior hip flexibility!

*tries to do 3rd world squat*
*falls on rear end*
*is the bitch*

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

FogHelmut posted:

Been bitching at my wife because she's been paying for a trainer. She just did an rear end to grass squat with perfect form and no weight to push her in to the correct posture. Whatever bitch, tell me when you do 3 plates. Look at my superior hip flexibility!

*tries to do 3rd world squat*
*falls on rear end*
*is the bitch*

Sorry 4 ur loss :(

Day 1 back in gym. Benchpress gone down about 10kg in the two weeks I've been off :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.instagram.com/miss_olsen87/

Can this woman be my rear end-spiration

• Locked thread