Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

"That's all extremely interesting... and concerning... I haven't noticed anything too suspicious other than those Rekkenmark folks scouting out our churches. Wonder if they have anything to do with this? In any case, I'll patrol some guards at our cemeteries and our churches since we have the Cardinal coming in; I don't want to outright post them for fear of spooking the would be attackers. Let me know if there's anything I can look into, any supplies you need or any other support I can give you!"

e: now where to?

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 04:55 on May 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013

[Grace]
[HP:24/24][AC:14]

"We will. We'll let you know if we find something, too. Thanks, Jay."

Outside the office, Grace mumbles to the rest of the group, low so as not to be overheard: "No real new information, but if we screw up the town has a better chance of defending itself now. Seems like those 'students' are still our best and only lead."

-----------------
[Superiority Dice: 1d6/1d6(Commander's Strike, Precision Strike)]
Spells(DC 13): 1st(4/4), 2nd(2/2) | Inspiration Dice: 3d6/3d6
Hit Dice: 3d8/3d8 | Hero Points:2
Status effects: none

• Locked thread