Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

cram me sideways posted:

"jesus loving christ why don't fat people just get off their rear end and EXERCISE"

*magazine happens*

"aahahahaha look at the fatty trying to exercise; i'll always win there's nothing you can do to halt my ire, also i'm a level 10 sports medicine man so guess what your legs are going to literally explode!!!! go home and never try again tia"

Im not a player I just gently caress alot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.

a starwar betamax posted:

i love it when military fagoots brag about how tough bootcamp or whatever is and then you actualy crunch the numbers and its like "oh cool............you did an easy 15 minutes per mile hike with a backpack."

"I once went for a hike. That's almost the same as carrying 60 pounds of gear, a rifle, and wearing full 40 pounds of battle rattle including the heavy rear end combat boots."

Edit- not sure if you have to do the test in battle rattle but still.

Double Monocle fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jul 31, 2015

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

cram me sideways posted:

"jesus loving christ why don't fat people just get off their rear end and EXERCISE"

*magazine happens*

"aahahahaha look at the fatty trying to exercise; i'll always win there's nothing you can do to halt my ire, also i'm a level 10 sports medicine man so guess what your legs are going to literally explode!!!! go home and never try again tia"

I'm just a level 6 exercise shaman actually. My totem exercise is the preacher curl

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Double Monocle posted:

"I once went for a hike. That's almost the same as carrying 60 pounds of gear, a rifle, and wearing full 40 pounds of battle rattle including the heavy rear end combat boots."

Edit- not sure if you have to do the test in battle rattle but still.

Don't forget the part where he did it
in the rain
it was cold
he was wearing a trash bag
and it was dark

But I guess military people are the idiots for doing miserable things only under threat of UCMJ, I guess

Anyway, my point was not "look at this tough thing that I did", (because I never went to Air Assault), but rather the fact that this lady was "running" slower than someone weighed down with extra poo poo speed walks

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.

Except what I said is literally a standard ruck March?

I also agree with your point and that's why I didn't quote you?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Double Monocle posted:

Except what I said is literally a standard ruck March?

I also agree with your point and that's why I didn't quote you?

I think we are 100% in agreement friend-o, its just hard to convey that in internet joke speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.

ElGroucho posted:

I think we are 100% in agreement friend-o, its just hard to convey that in internet joke speak

Yeah sorry.

For thread content-

I did a 5k fun run while hung over. Spent a good 2-3 minutes on the side of the road throwing up.

Finished in 26 minutes and was publically ridiculed by my friends for my lovely time.

The idea of taking 1 hour on a 5k blows my mind.

• Locked thread