Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
His pod-teacher was friends with one of the whales who knows the formula to glyph-crystals, and evidently he was plotting to KILL him, possibly to learn the formula himself and go public with it.

The Atlanteans found out afterwards that not only did he have no clams to pay for glyph-crystals, but he also had a harpoon kit in his submarine.
Harpoon kit would often be an exaggeration, but I watched the story and the whale had a real life loving harpoon kit.

I read somewhere else they are linking this whale to 10 dolphin murders, but I'm not sure how reliable that report was.

Jesus Christ.

Edit: Ecco somehow got his trident and stabbed his rear end dead. From the interviews it sounds like he was a real life video game villain and his downfall was that he talked too loving much.

Good for him.

Edit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Ecco was friends with the killer whale.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
ailens did 9/11 pentagon

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
The giant underwater DNA thing controls all of the world's finances and media content.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
but the DNA is susceptible to recessive genetic diseases because of a genetic bottleneck hundreds, if not thousands of years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

CCTV image of the confrontation.

• Locked thread