Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Ghost Head posted:

no im just asking what is the difference between being gay and identifying as gay. im just asking questions dude.

simple formula my man

if they say theyre gay and gently caress dudes their gay

if they say theyre gay and dont gently caress dudes their not gay

if they gently caress dudes and say theyre not gay theyre not gay

swap dudes with chicks for lesbians if anyone cares (no one cares about lesbians fyi)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
imgay.wav is one of my favourite songs of all time, but i lost it in a HD crash and now i can't find it anywhere

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
fat and gay where is my parade

Roberto_Silencio
Mar 9, 2004

lets start advertising and make us some real money

Ghost Head posted:

its honestly becoming a bit of a joke

jokes are funny though

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
im gay

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I'm gay.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
sounds like your implying there are posters on the something awful forums who aren't really gay which goes against every serious scientific investigation ever undertaken regarding the matter

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

swampland posted:

sounds like your implying there are posters on the something awful forums who aren't really gay which goes against every serious scientific investigation ever undertaken regarding the matter

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

I identify as a Ham Sandwich, with Pineapple and mayo.

I'm gonna hit you up on tumblr so we can share our stories of oppression.

I identify as a bag of mesquite charcoal

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
it's about ethics in my anus

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Sonofsilversign posted:

if they gently caress dudes and say theyre not gay theyre not gay

ummmmm

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

he didn't say "if they gently caress dudes exclusively". for someone who is trying to make a thread addressing issues facing gays in gbs you really aren't very good at this whole progressive thing

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I identify as a ten gallon hat full of cheap beer, please don't tip me over

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

The Saurus posted:

he didn't say "if they gently caress dudes exclusively". for someone who is trying to make a thread addressing issues facing gays in gbs you really aren't very good at this whole progressive thing

i mean...if he fucks some dudes....like.....thats pretty gay. just saying. not passing judgement.....but yeah......having sex with dudes is like.....you know. its pretty gay and all that

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Mr. Popo posted:

it's about ethics in my anus

Pffft...ethics. in that shithole? I heard it's like freaking Thunderdome in there.

In that two men enter :haw:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Ghost Head posted:

i mean...if he fucks some dudes....like.....thats pretty gay. just saying. not passing judgement.....but yeah......having sex with dudes is like.....you know. its pretty gay and all that

check this

gay is just a word used by people to identify themselves and others

you gotta suck a dick to be gay but sucking a dick doesnt by its nature mean you are gay

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I'm straight

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

angerbeet posted:

I'm straight

Worse than hitler

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Sonofsilversign posted:

you gotta suck a dick to be gay but sucking a dick doesnt by its nature mean you are gay

ummmm

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
you're only gay if you bang 0 women ever and >0 men

you're only straight if you bang 0 men ever and >0 women

unless you're just going gay for pay or something

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

goddamn it well if its "gay" do gently caress dudes i guess...

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

still makes me laugh every time

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
99% of the reason i read gbs is im gay

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Kinda related but I shaved by butthole yesterday and it's awesome how loud and powerful it makes your farts I'm laughing like a fool every time I toot. If I force it it'll even sting because it's clapping so hard. I love it so much. Mmmm.

It virtually eliminates dingleberries, as well. Nothin' wrong or gay (not that there's anything wrong with that!) about a shaved butthole.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

what a sticky wicket

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
I'm gay

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

MeLKoR posted:

what if it's like a nazi thing and they are coming for the gays and if everybody said "i'm gay" the nazis couldn't single the gays out and you just killed all the gays?

then I would be glad, of the goon death

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
There are a lot of retards who identify themselves as Men Who Have Sex With Men (MSM) that are either prostitutes or gay men to ashamed to admit to being gay but still get hosed in the rear end by strangers in a park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

plain blue jacket posted:

There are a lot of retards who identify themselves as Men Who Have Sex With Men (MSM) that are either prostitutes or gay men to ashamed to admit to being gay but still get hosed in the rear end by strangers in a park

it's mostly a term used by professional academics to describe exactly what it says without having to touch on gender or identity stuff

like if a study is just about sexual interaction between male physiology then the researchers don't care whether you're gay, or bi, or a prostitute, or a trans woman, or bi-curious, or anything else I can't think of

• Locked thread