Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
As an easter egg after the credits, a dramatic reading of vile rat's laughable xhosa girl monologue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5FAZHwOnX8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i hope this bit makes it into the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g8K9MyunGQ&t=16s

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Nerdy computer staffer

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
im vilerats smouldering corpse lmao

srsly tho glory to the martyrs and victory to the goovelution

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Zippy the Bummer posted:

the closing credits will be that vid from eve online where the space places change their names in his memory

Demonachizer posted:

hahaha is this a real thing?

i think its worse than that, some normal schmucks playing the game who didnt know wtf got their poo poo wrecked because goons logged onto the game they hadn't played in weeks/months/years because a guy died and conquered imaginary territory

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

huskarl_marx posted:

i think its worse than that, some normal schmucks playing the game who didnt know wtf got their poo poo wrecked because goons logged onto the game they hadn't played in weeks/months/years because a guy died and conquered imaginary territory

I am glad they took control of the situation and showed those libyan terrorists what's what.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
christian matyrdom was a huge thing once upon a time, it basically drove humanity into increased mechanization after wholesale slavery was abolished following the collapse of various classical empires, its makes sense that we'd mimic the past in the new societies we're creating online

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Sean "Vile Rat" Smith

Eve Diplomat; American Hero.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
my favorite part of that video is the bit where some grieving nerd mentions that vilerat was involved when "some poo poo was about to go down" and i thought he meant the embassy attack but then i realized he was talking about a war thing in the game

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
as far as I remember the only thing the heroic CIA operatives accomplished was getting mortared on some roof without posing resistance.

seems sorta bold to present this as the way things went down

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ben Nye the Ghazi Guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

"What difference does it make!" Vote Hillary 2016

• Locked thread