Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
bindis are dumb as gently caress, regardless of ethnicity, OP

They don't even serve a practical purpose, unlike the venerable sombrero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

diabeetz posted:

Vice journalist

this bitch is my spirit animal now

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Angela Christine posted:

Can I glue jewelery to my face as long as it isn't a single thing right in the middle of my forehead? Like if I put 3 on my forehead, or glued one to the end of my nose, would that be okay?

gluing a red one to the end of your nose is appropriating reindeer culture

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
As a Southeast Asian I give all peoples express permission to wear a bindi. There, thread done!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Do we really want to be more like India? The land of gang rape and massive poverty?

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
Just lol at that comfort bike with twist shifters and <70y.o. rider

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
As a brown penis owner I think I should try wearing geisha makeup for maximum controversy.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

bald dude at cochella gate brushing aside girls' bangs to make sure they aren't smuggling in offensive jewelry. flipping over his clipboard to compare their skin to the paint swatches he taped on.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

bald dude at cochella gate brushing aside girls' bangs to make sure they aren't smuggling in offensive jewelry. flipping over his clipboard to compare their skin to the paint swatches he taped on.
MAC concealer in NW35 is the best match for my skintone. Am I allowed in?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i heard somewhere that its actually not a big deal and most indians wear them just as jewellery and don't really give a crap if a white girl thinks they're cute

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I miss the India.jpg thread especially when the Indian guy came in and denied all the rapes and bad poo poo by saying "just look at how beautiful India is from a distance!"

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Fonzarelli posted:

i heard somewhere that its actually not a big deal and most indians wear them just as jewellery and don't really give a crap if a white girl thinks they're cute

Did you even READ the OP? gently caress off, shitheel

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Al Cowens posted:

MAC concealer in NW35 is the best match for my skintone. Am I allowed in?

nope. you could be snooki, you really can't be too careful

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jul 30, 2015

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
Indian ladies=POC Selena Gomez=POC, don't see the problem here, one in the same yeah?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Cultural diffusion is good

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

can we get back on topic plz

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

so do you have to pierce your forehead or something to wear these or do you use superglue

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
It's good to be a catty rear end in a top hat forever teen in the name of social justice. You're so much smarter than all of those popular kids. No matter what they accomplish, they are colonialist jerks and you are better than them.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
high school-esque gossip and celebrity obsession. but, like, for the greater good or something

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I once trolled my super politically correct school when I was 8 because I found a sequin sticker and put it in the middle of my forehead, told them I was a buddhist and it was a bindi and today was a holy day so I had to wear it and got to do it all day. I am not of a race commonly found to be buddhist.

I guess that was pretty terrible by modern tumblr standards.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Are the cultural appropriation people ool with poo poo like the caste system? It's part of their culture after all, so they should be cool with it

Until white people start to adapt a similar class syst.....

Oh.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Bedlamdan posted:

As a Southeast Asian I give all peoples express permission to wear a bindi. There, thread done!

Good I just need to print this and put it in my wallet I guess?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

diabeetz posted:

Vice journalist

I don't get it. What am I supposed to be looking at here?

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Hmm, seems Eric's an animator these days. Phew they are worse than I remembered, glad I could share.

Kharnifex fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Jul 30, 2015

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Uncle Wemus posted:

I miss the India.jpg thread especially when the Indian guy came in and denied all the rapes and bad poo poo by saying "just look at how beautiful India is from a distance!"

I posted in that thread but I missed this. was it the same guy whose post history is 90% YouTube URLs

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Whatev posted:

Cultural diffusion is good

are they even allowed to teach about this in school anymore

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Did you even READ the OP? gently caress off, shitheel

:allears:

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

emptyquote

Whatev posted:

It's good to be a catty rear end in a top hat forever teen in the name of social justice. You're so much smarter than all of those popular kids. No matter what they accomplish, they are colonialist jerks and you are better than them.

like oh my god did you see what she was wearing??? that's, like, so totally appropriative of another culture. white people should only wear, like, white people things. gag me w/ a spoon. *blows gum bubble*

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

diabeetz posted:

Vice journalist

Her nose is an upside down Slave-1 from Star Wars

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

The Taint Reaper posted:

Would you pork?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

The Taint Reaper posted:

lol

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Are bindis like marks for women to be targeted for gang rape should they come back to India?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
if it lights up dive for cover

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

The Taint Reaper posted:

Oh my Gawwwwwwwwwd!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

The Saurus posted:

I once trolled my super politically correct school when I was 8 because I found a sequin sticker and put it in the middle of my forehead, told them I was a buddhist and it was a bindi and today was a holy day so I had to wear it and got to do it all day. I am not of a race commonly found to be buddhist.

I guess that was pretty terrible by modern tumblr standards.

drat trolled them good u did

at the age of 8? grand master troll in the making!!!

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

we shouldn't have a bunch of sadbrained faggots dictating what people should and shouldnt wear here in america land of the free, let the WHITE CHICKS!!!!..... wear what they want!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

shiksa posted:

drat trolled them good u did

at the age of 8? grand master troll in the making!!!

actually i think i was 10

sorry for misinformation

• Locked thread