Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Does gbs still care about that guy that made dropsy or is he one of the goons that had a meltdown or got outted fpr being a pedo?

Anywya, I guess his game is finally being released. didn't he also do the CYOA with satan and the bunny rabbit? that was prettty great or was that someone else?

http://kotaku.com/a-messed-up-game-where-you-play-a-disturbing-clown-1720884700

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
>shrink satan

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Whirlwind Jones posted:

>shrink yazidis

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
It actually looks really good, graphically. For whatever that's worth. I won't play it though.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
It's no papers please

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Satan game thread was a different guy. Strongly prefer Satan to clowns.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Agag posted:

Satan game thread was a different guy. Strongly prefer Satan to clowns.
satan was atma yeah.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
who was the one where we crashed the boat into wolf blitzer? I liked that one.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
whatever happened to atma

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Whirlwind Jones posted:

who was the one where we crashed the boat into wolf blitzer? I liked that one.

drink the sea :agreed:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

butt

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
my phones battery is dying, my posting days are numbered :(

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Gaspy is a pretty rad dude that actually talks to folks in his development streams and twitter stuff

Thanks to constant communication with his goony audience there is now dedicated controls for hugging, pissing, and twerking in Dropsy (also maybe farting? I don't know I haven't played any of the builds)

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

ChickenHeart posted:

Gaspy is a pretty rad dude that actually talks to folks in his development streams and twitter stuff

Thanks to constant communication with his goony audience there is now dedicated controls for hugging, pissing, and twerking in Dropsy (also maybe farting? I don't know I haven't played any of the builds)

>press "hug" and "piss" buttons at the same time

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
>watch space jam

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

ChickenHeart posted:

For real though its cool he managed to complete this project.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Historically SA if going to be known for slenderman, a retarded depressed clown and another retarded depressed clown trying to get smash mouth to eat the eggs.

at least the legacy is pretty accurate

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I'll probably buy it. I don't much care if he had what retarded GBS faggots refer to as a meltdown tbh.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

lol he got 25k in a kickstarter and actually produced what he promised to produce what a noob

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what was the meltdown

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Parallax Scroll posted:

what was the meltdown

I have no idea there was even a meltdown; I'm pretty sure he's posted in GBS/Games not that long ago and hasn't completely abandoned the forums

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I didn't know what dropsy was but somebody linked me to the fake buzzfeed list of things from the 90's and it was pretty funny

http://dropsy.webstarts.com/

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did he put Doobie in it like he promised?

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
I'm not 100% there was a melt down or forums drama. i seem to remember him not finishing the last dropsy for some reason but its been a long time and i could be misremembering.

it is neato he actually got the thing made.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

he use my original plot ideas that I contributed in the original gbs thread to create a commercial product. ill be contacting my internet lawyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

wtf isn't dropsy where you find ur infant dead because he slept on his back

• Locked thread