Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shithouse Dave posted:

I've never eaten at an Applebee's. One day I will drive across the border for the blandest vacation ever and go to Olive Garden and Applebee's and Waffle House and whatever else they have

welcome to the MidWest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LBJs Jumbo Dick
May 6, 2007
Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!
gently caress that. Waffle House isn't bland. Last time I went, a drunk got chokeslammed onto our table. He even apologized while fighting. It was dinner theatre. The waffles were rear end though.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ganthony posted:

gently caress that. Waffle House isn't bland. Last time I went, a drunk got chokeslammed onto our table. He even apologized while fighting. It was dinner theatre. The waffles were rear end though.

HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Applebee's is better than Chili's, I believe.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys, two thoughts.

First, ever try the quesadilla burger? Jeepers is that good.

Second, McDonald's calls it a sand widge. What's up with that? That's not a word you dumb cunts.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Applebee's is better than Chili's, I believe.

I like you cool NIN Shirt, but I will find you and fight you irl if you ever post such a retarded bitchmade idiot statement like this again

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chili pussy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Of you can't handle the texmex flavor explosion while experiencing the thrills of at table digital gaming then you'd best stay the heck out of C-Town (Chili's Town)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I like to play Pebble at Chili's

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I meant to say Peggle

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Putting Chili's on the list. Does Washington state have golden corral or do I need to get a better car and get into proper flyover country?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

JebanyPedal posted:

I like to play Peggle at Chili's

My n*gga :cool::respek::cool:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Nooner posted:

I like you cool NIN Shirt, but I will find you and fight you irl if you ever post such a retarded bitchmade idiot statement like this again

Wow!!!

Ok I'll back down from this one.....I have ZERO interest in squabbing w the Noonernator

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my neighborhood has a plaza where they have events and office buildings that's supposed to be the cornerstone of its revitalization, yet they decided that the main attraction should be an applebee's. but they got $3 beers at happy hour which lasts practically all day on sunday-thursday so bottoms up

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whatevs

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Cracker Barrel - The only restaurant successful enough to have its own disgusting brand of cheese. why, who knows!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The Saurus posted:

Cracker Barrel - The only restaurant successful enough to have its own disgusting brand of cheese. why, who knows!

whats this about kracker barrel? is that place good? what kind of food? country?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

The Saurus posted:

I'm guessing lots of white folks head there

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
dad gay have you pooped yet

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

dad gay have you pooped yet

nope 3 days. im about to kill myself

im listening to "3 days" by janes addiction to celebrate

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
try drinking a liter of vodka and smoking a lot of cigarettes that usually makes me poo poo 5 times a day

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

JebanyPedal posted:

I meant to say Peggle

I went to chili's once to play Peggle turns out I keep getting that and pegging mixed up who knew?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

dad gay. so what posted:

try starting a slow clap for yourself and dont let up until the poops flowin

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
soounds like a hot gay load of crap

so right up my alljey

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

track

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

thanks for your question.

i am currently confined to hospital bed and have been abusing their liberal dispensing policy on percocet by complaining about various ancillary ailments that do not pertain in any way to my reason for being here. needless to say i have been watching quite a bit of television, and i was intrigued by the latest applebees ad.

1. i honestly dont know, it seems to be a new twist on an italian sandwich that is comprised of bread, meat, cheese, and condiments.

2. if you give me your street address i will be happy to find out for you as i have a lot of free time.

Is your nurse 40 and does she call you dear?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

dad gay. so what posted:

thanks for your question.

... have been abusing their liberal dispensing policy on percocet by complaining about various ancillary ailments that do not pertain in any way to my reason for being here.

lol u aint poopin cause ur poppin bro now ur gonna die like immodium gay guy

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
get the nurse to give you an enema, duh.

simple solutions to simple problems

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

Is your nurse 40 and does she call you dear?

pretty much, plus there is a kathy bates lookalike who wakes me up every hour to take my blood pressure who literally hobbled me in my sleep and now i cant bend my knees or take a dump. she also caught me chewing tobacco and told the nurse on me.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
get the one who told on you to give you the enema

literally cry and scream and say you have a poop boulder until she agrees

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Don't worry dad gay, I didn't poop for two day but then this morning I took a huge one, so big it looked like a Kleen_therowdydog post!!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Might I suggest that if you have stopped pooping, you should stop eating. then resume eating once you have pooped.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i wish i didn't poop

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I wish I could poop on command

it seems like it could come in handy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: its happening!!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
YYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHH

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

ganthony posted:

You can smoke in Waffle House in the south. I went to Waffle House with my friend and was going to pay the bill but he started bitching at me so I left him there. They made him put on an apron and do dishes. Waffle House is the poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner posted:

Don't worry dad gay, I didn't poop for two day but then this morning I took a huge one, so big it looked like a Caramel macchiato!!

• Locked thread