Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

proof of concept posted:

the screenwriters guild made him

same reason michael fox became michal j fox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

its a loving cartoon that is older than some of the people who post.

And?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
:toot:

:toot:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

was better planned out than anyone born in the 90s

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
I love futurama but everything past the devils hands is p much poo poo except for like 2 or 3 eps tops.

and im fuckin mad that they retconned the dog to have actually lived a happy life, gently caress u

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

the culminator posted:

I love futurama but everything past the devils hands is p much poo poo except for like 2 or 3 eps tops.

and im fuckin mad that they retconned the dog to have actually lived a happy life, gently caress u

This man speaks the truth.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

the culminator posted:

that was awful.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

proof of concept posted:

the screenwriters guild made him

Lol if you have a ridiculously common "Bob Smith" name.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I liked that episode too op. Futurama was the rare comedy that managed to write sentimental episodes without failing miserably (looking at you, Scrubs).

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

I think in the last season they tried to have an emotional pull episode with his mom? Notsogood

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Futurama was great and the audio commentary tracks on the first 4 seasons are bomb

The movies were lovely and everything after them was pretty lovely except for like two episodes

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Tujague posted:

Futurama was great and the audio commentary tracks on the first 4 seasons are bomb

The movies were lovely and everything after them was pretty lovely except for like two episodes

The first movie was pretty ok. But literally everything after is just bad.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I'm actually named after an uncle that died young. That episode is legit hard for me to watch, especially the end.

SillyOldBag
Nov 6, 2009

if it aint swole then punch the tip and twist it

TontoCorazon posted:

The first movie was pretty ok. But literally everything after is just bad.

This was after the movies, right? Forward Time Machine was great.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

lurklurklurk posted:

This was after the movies, right? Forward Time Machine was great.

Oh yeah forgot about that one, it was pretty good actually.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Guy in dancing gif has 2 fingers and thumb, fry has 3 finger and thumb. Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Wait, both have 3

• Locked thread