Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I went to a hooters in Jacksonville Florida once and the top score on the golden tee game was held by A. RYAN NATION.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*is too chickenshit to go to a strip club*

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Qvindtar posted:

*Maintains careful eye contact with all of the waitresses*

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Last time I went to Hooters, we ordered a pitcher but the server insisted on pouring or beers for us. She proceeds to pour it so the beer falls smack in the middle of the bottom of the glass, resulting in a drink that's like 60% head. She blamed it on the keg.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
*Is the weird guy in the office, who despite being invited is still sitting away from the main group hunting knife clutched under the table. Quitely working up the courage to put down one of the "vapid cunts" who lured away my ex-wife Crystal" HaHa this is great guys! I love it here! Thanks for inviting me!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Nothing like having to work in food service AND get hit on by disgusting old men all day for $2.13 an hour plus meager tips
:911:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I don't really enjoy it in here but from a business point of view you have to respect how successful they have been in building their brand.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I'm the lady in mom jeans who spots a waitress out of uniform in the supermarket and starts screeching, "HOMEWRECKER"

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Applewhite posted:

*is too chickenshit to go to a strip club*

hooters waitresses are a couple rungs up the self-destruction ladder from being strippers

they'll still gently caress you in the parking lot after hours for a little coke but with half the baggage

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

haljordan posted:

I went to a hooters in Jacksonville Florida once and the top score on the golden tee game was held by A. RYAN NATION.

i was very high in a bar once and the Cabela's huntin' game top scores were all held by folks named "JEW" "FAG" and "rear end" and the manager was all flustered because he didn't know how to change it was hard to handle

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
hooters is so fuckin sad. go to a strip club ffs if you want that bs

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

aw we got the fat waitress that their lawyers told them not to fire :(

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Idiot Kicker posted:

Nothing like having to work in food service AND get hit on by disgusting old men all day for $2.13 an hour plus meager tips

They make pretty good money w tips, especially if they know how to "work it"

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Idiot Kicker posted:

I knew a girl who worked at all the Hooters knock-offs. She seemed to like it and could afford a lot of drugs.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i'm the gay employee nobody knows is gay awkwardly trying to act interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

*Pics of business lunch @ Hooter's leak out on social media, goes viral, becomes meme. Meme makes local news. People post snide remarks on yelp page. Business forced to close, 9 people laid off.*

• Locked thread