Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
that's what i said?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

notZaar posted:

Yeah but we're not going to execute him.

But you should.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Stabbing people to death is wrong, usually in my opinion

careful now

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Maybe they'll execute him instead of releasing him in 20 years to do this again.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bro Dad posted:

reminder theres an entire hasidic town in upstate new york:

luckily they have enough powerful friends in state government that rewrite the laws to let them run the place like a religious dictatorship :)

I live less than 15 minutes away & they rule the town & surrounding areas completely. If you get into beef with any of them expect a mob to come after you. They have their own ambulances/cops/etc. Anybody with any sense knows to just not gently caress around in "Curious Joe".

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Apoplexy posted:

Maybe they'll execute him instead of releasing him in 20 years to do this again.

lol at Israel having european style lack of execution and american style blow-poo poo-up-good

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I live less than 15 minutes away & they rule the town & surrounding areas completely. If you get into beef with any of them expect a mob to come after you. They have their own ambulances/cops/etc. Anybody with any sense knows to just not gently caress around in "Curious Joe".

oh holy poo poo I got lost there once, I had no idea where the gently caress I was. This was a time before GPSes came standard on cars

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Is that the place where the rabbis keep giving infants the herp during circumcision by using their mouths to staunch the bleeding?

naem
May 29, 2011

Fun fact: the Amish= Hasidic Germans

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Is that the place where the rabbis keep giving infants the herp during circumcision by using their mouths to staunch the bleeding?

that's nothing special for da jewz they all do that

rip foreskin off with special fingernail

put babby dick in mouf and suck blood

all very normal in jewish communities :)

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Correct, but this was just one of the places that this has happened. They put wine in their mouths & then gargle with the mutilated baby penis. In Chicago it's known as the "Wino Headwash".

Mel Gibson was right!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

he was mentally ill actually

Two examples of his mental illness are that he would get an erection while looking at buff men's oily chests and the times he stabbed those gay people.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

lol at Israel having european style lack of execution and american style blow-poo poo-up-good

I'm sure the Europeans will gladly adopt this tactic once a few of their own states turn into sharia hellholes.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

he is competent to stand triall.... so i imagine it works like the US system with NGRI?? and usually that puts you in an institution until you are "restored" which usually means forever lmbo owned son

us has a "competent to be executed" requirement with is really something

i was gona say i don't know jew law but hey jewish lawyers eeeeeyyyyy lmbo

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

the whole point of circumcision is to impede masturbation and i'd wager weeping sores on your dilz would do a p.good job.

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Really, I thought it was to get in the way of having a dirty, gunk filled pocket on the tip of your dick.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the israelis and the people of lezbanon have been toe to toe for centuries

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

he was mentally ill actually

We know he was part of a religious cult

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Jose Mengelez posted:

the whole point of circumcision is to impede masturbation and i'd wager weeping sores on your dilz would do a p.good job.

If that's the point then it doesn't work!!!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
not the first time ill bet someones been poked from behind at a gay pride parade! ; )

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Jose Mengelez posted:

the whole point of circumcision is to impede masturbation

Only for us dumb gentiles. For Jews it's a way to mutilate your tribe to make them different from the lovely normals.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
All he's trying to do is maintain a great and noble nation/race.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

• Locked thread