Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

the officer detects the odor of alcohol emanating from ur vehicle, notices your slurred speech, and that ur eyes are red and watery, and you fumbled a bit to find your registration in your messy glovebox

he asks if you've been drinking tonight

whether the above things will show up in the police report will depend on whether or not you are eventually arrested/charged for drunk driving.

he also sees in plain sight in ur cup-holder what appears to be a marijuana cigarette, and, after taking a big dump and sniffing ur crotch, a K9 officer "indicates" that it is indeed marijuana (later determined to be a Back Woods brand cigarillo)
so this never makes it into the report.

HOW DO YOU REPLY:

a) gently caress the police, i aint the one for a fat motherfucker with a badge and a gun to be beaten on and . . .
b) SIR, I HAD 2 or 3 LITE BEERS ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO S-SS-SIR
c) show me your name and your badge number. No, I am TRAVELING not DRIVING... i do not consent. I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT I AM BEING ASSAULTED--- I DO NOT CONSENT-ugh FUK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

IM TRAVELING DRIVING

*is shot*

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
muh fugga bix nood *is blasted in the cranium at close range*

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ItBurns posted:

*has foregone basic maintenance and paperwork needed to keep vehicle in legal operational condition in favor of making vehicle more conspicuous as a show of disposable income, is currently blasting loud music and smoking a blunt in broad daylight in a heavily policed area*

Why are they pulling me over?

it's because you're black

in the sense that it's because of the illegal and obnoxious things you do, because you're black

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
:qq: I DO NOT CONSENT :qq:

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
*hides shake 'n' bake meth lab under the improperly restrained toddler, chews up and swallows a joint whilst shoving a baggie of crack up the cooch, then scoops up the illegally-obtained prescription pills and tosses them out the window to shower upon the law enforcement officer like confetti*

*later in jail tells fellow inmates how them drat pigs had no right to search the vehicle and that, if the public defender would just listen a minute, a lawsuit against the PD and jail and city would be a sure win*

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

*my racesona, Trayvon Martin Luther King*

Aw gently caress I am going to be treated unfairly!

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
I think saying I so not consent gives them reasonable suspicion.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*is black republican having entire worldview shattered by racist cop beating me savagely*

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Is a fellow cop. We sneak into the nearby woods and dig up one of the many nignog skulls hidden across the US. We proceed to fill it up with sticky cum and fat dicks during a righteous jack sesh before burying it again. Spit into each others mouths goodbye and leave.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Alan Smithee posted:

*is black republican having entire worldview shattered by racist cop beating me savagely*

*cop is also black republican*

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

President Kucinich posted:

Spit into each others mouths goodbye and leave.

lol

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
drool spatters onto the hood of your family truck from a great height, cracked rictus lips of an ogre-like officer being the source.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Flynn Taggart posted:

Be careful not to look the cop in the eye or show him my teeth, as this is taken as a sign of threat

Do: put your rear end cheeks gently but firmly against the driver side window, as he approaches. He will unwittingly end up looking at your rear end cheeks against the glass and will be too confused to arrest you.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
a cop stepped on my wife and she died like a cockroach. it was an accident though, finally a good cop

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I'm white

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
"Problem officer?"

I say as I viciously pound my meat

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

thewireguy posted:

I think saying I so not consent gives them reasonable suspicion.

not at all. but i think they're yelling that for another purpose, like I do not consent to submit to your authority. they believe some poo poo that living under a government it's like a contractual agreement they never actually agreed to; "I never consented to be governed by you" bullshit... i think?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i encountered some Free Men on the Land actually, similar to sovereign citizens movement

""Freemen-on-the-land" are a loose group of individuals believing in a conspiracy theory that they are bound by statute laws only if they consent to those laws. They believe that they can therefore declare themselves independent of the government and the rule of law, holding that the only "true" law is their own interpretation of "common law".[1] "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

lol it's so annoying that there are practice tips for dealing with them in court (note: this is done by a Canadian legal society so not exactly the same as the us maybe but it's close enough for the concept and it's more comprehensive than other things out there):

http://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/page.cfm?cid=2627

so yeah... I DO NOT CONSENT (to be bound by thost laws, furthemrore....

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

also from the wiki article, tee hee:

[This] strategy might give lenders pause, of course, because litigating against awkward characters isn't much fun. But given how flimsy the freeman legal arguments are, the pause needn't be long. I've seen a transcript of a hearing in which a debtor tried to rely on the freeman defence. It was over as soon as the judge asked (I can imagine the withering tone), "Are you planning to persist in this defence, Mr Jones?"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

plain blue jacket posted:

"Problem officer?"

I say as I viciously pound my meat

Remember to maintain eye contact

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008
I apologize and hand him my state mandated license and registration. I might get a fine, I might get a warning. I curse my lack of responsibility for not checking my vehicle's safety before hand and get the problem fixed as soon as possible.

Then I thank my privilege for not being a dumbass about a routine traffic stop that will happen to everyone at least once.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

it's because you're black

in the sense that it's because of the illegal and obnoxious things you do, because you're black

This is, for real, both the saddest and most true thing that will posted in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Officer, I am a FREE MAN ON THE LAND merely travelling through your jurisdiction. You cannot stop me for DRIVING because I am a traveler. I am not the fictional ALL CAPS NAME WILDER T. MILD and am in fact Wilder Than Mild so you cannot see my driver's license because it only exists for that fictional person. If you want to talk to me now you'll either have to pay me or go through a US Embassy. Now I am free to go right? :smug: :smug: :smug:

WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT!

• Locked thread