Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

various cheeses posted:

I think it was something along the lines of "hold on there's gunfire nearby" and he didn't come back.

I also thought the whole "scandal" or whatever was just incompetence. Like someone called Hillary in the middle of the night and said "uhh these guys out here are getting rowdy," and she said "lol you'll be fine," and went back to sleep.

"Oops I hosed something up, don't tell anyone okay?"

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you most of the world's "conspiracies." Don't worry, they get a lot more interesting when the "What are they hiding?" crowd starts asking questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Fishy Joe posted:

but whats benghazi?

It's a topical cream used for muscle aches.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
ive nevr used bengay before but my legs are sore atm and I would like to try some. does it work?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Hillary Clinton had everyone at the embassy killed because they refused to 'donate' to the Clinton Foundation slush fund.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Ocean Book posted:

ive nevr used bengay before but my legs are sore atm and I would like to try some. does it work?

The Obama administration would have you believe so, yes.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Republicans reduced funding for embassy security.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

Remember that the republican run congress did an investigation on benghazi, found it was just a tragic event with no conspiracy, and later that same day opened a new investigation to determine if there was some sort of conspiracy regarding benghazi.

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
i dont really give a poo poo what republicans think about benghazi or about anything really but its sad how much slack dems and company will give to a guy who was incompetant and publicly deliberately lied abut the deaths of several americans on several occasions.

You also shouldnt be playing videogames at work

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lmao we have a live one folks

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
EVE kills people

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If you wanna have a global emipre, you're going to get a few botched blackops in there.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Video of muhammad made everyone mad one night so Vilerat's gay muslim lover in goonfleet put the jihad on him.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread