Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He's always got a place to stay on bhsmans couch, and really isn't that all we can ask for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

AAA DOLFAN posted:

He's always got a place to stay on bhsmans couch, and really isn't that all we can ask for?

:lol: Glad to know you're still thinking about me when not obsessing over former Dolphins players.

EDIT: Somebody close this thread before Crazy turns into a passive-aggressive meathead.

Well, again.

bhsman fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Sep 10, 2015

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Haha it's just too easy.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Really awesome season especially compared to the shitshow parade of muppets without a shred of charisma that was the Falcons last year. Actually can they just keep following JJ Watt around all season?

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Pryor on Fire posted:

Really awesome season especially compared to the shitshow parade of muppets without a shred of charisma that was the Falcons last year. Actually can they just keep following JJ Watt around all season?

Watt is literally followed by cameras and talked up every game, so yeah. :v:

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
I'd watch a watt/Cushing buddy cop show

Vince wilfork is the commissioner.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chichevache posted:

She's stepping out on him with his best friend though.

Yeah, no, I get it, the only way a white woman can be friends with a black dude is if he's cucking her hubby, good point.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
you are definitely ToyMachine

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

warcrimes posted:

Yeah, no, I get it, the only way a white woman can be friends with a black dude is if he's cucking her hubby, good point.

Wow. Well you brought race into it, not me. In the future though, it would help your case if you actually got EZ's ethnicity right.

Racist.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Y'all should get posse gangtags if all you're gonna do is follow Crazy around.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Excuse me I didn't go through a complete life change only to have you refer to me as Crazy how dare you

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Sep 10, 2015

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
You'll never be free of your past. :angel:

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Rabble posted:

I'd watch a watt/Cushing buddy cop show

Vince wilfork is the commissioner.

I would unironically watch the living poo poo outta this.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What paint by numbers insult will you go with next? Ad hominem? I'm staying tuned to find out!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

What paint by numbers insult will you go with next? Ad hominem? I'm staying tuned to find out!

Bhsman has the most bizarre blindspot when it comes to you. I really don't understand it. Every other time he posts he seems just fine, but then as soon as you call out Swearinger for a dirty hit he flips the retard switch and turns into me/Parm talking to each other. I don't understand it at all.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ive never been called a meathead before, so that was kinda neat.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
If two of the worst posters in TFF are angry at me for something, I must be doing something right. :allears:

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
drat, you must have a lot of people on your ignore list if you think they're two of the worst posters on TFF.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I wish bhsman and DOLFAN would just put each other on ignore TBH

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Look at you people, actually paying attention to a massive spaz who already posted a meltdown over a udfa lol. If he wasn't quoted I wouldn't see it.

Edit nah I'll leave spaz in there. It fits.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Sep 11, 2015

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Intruder posted:

I wish bhsman and DOLFAN would just put each other on ignore TBH

Usually I reserved that for guys like AAC where I got the joke but it was just crowding up threads so I ultimately put him on ignore, but I'll do it for your mental health. :love:

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Look at you people, actually paying attention to a massive spaz who already posted a meltdown over a udfa lol. If he wasn't quoted I wouldn't see it.

Edit nah I'll leave spaz in there. It fits.

:irony:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Dry chicken and spoiled shrimp

:gas:

• Locked thread