Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I can't fight Cyborg, she had man-hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Tecia Torres vs Michelle Waterson added to UFC 194.

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009
If we're talking bad calls, my personal favorite is Dan Miragliotta slowly leaning in to get a better look as Shane Carwin pummels a clearly unconscious Frank Mir in the back of his head.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
I think Weidman vs Munoz is still my pick for most egregious late stoppage. At least Rosenthal admitted his fuckup afterwards.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Apparently Ronda is going to be on Rogan's podcast today.

http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan

mewse
May 2, 2006

What 'Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!' Taught Us About Fighting by Jack Slack

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

If any of you play stupid facebook games, I got a code to watch UFC191 for free from MyVegas by cashing in some reward points. YMMV.

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
oh nice, i can play Punch Out online, thank Mr. Slack

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

kensei posted:

If any of you play stupid facebook games, I got a code to watch UFC191 for free from MyVegas by cashing in some reward points. YMMV.

Oh yeah I did this today too.

This is my fourth one I think.

edit:
Fifth.

TheReverend fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Aug 31, 2015

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

JuanGoat posted:

If we're talking bad calls, my personal favorite is Dan Miragliotta slowly leaning in to get a better look as Shane Carwin pummels a clearly unconscious Frank Mir in the back of his head.

The lean in and stare at a murder makes me laugh every time

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

TheReverend posted:

Oh yeah I did this today too.

This is my fourth one I think.

edit:
Fifth.

Wait who what how does this work?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Centripetal Horse posted:

*Baszler falls to the mat, dead*
"That one hurt her."

It is unique to see a fighter so sadly wing one twos into the void of darkness ahead of them while accepting death is nearby.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Captain Log posted:

Wait who what how does this work?

This thing:

https://apps.facebook.com/playmyvegas/?fb_source=sidebar_bookmark

You link it to your facebook and visit it once a day to collect bonus points. If you play the games, you can earn rewards, they have mobile games too. The last time we went to Vegas my wife's friend told us about it and we got a free hotel night along with some buffet and show tickets. If you go like once a year, it's worth the 5 minutes a day to screw with.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Chokes McGee posted:

So, stupid newbie bandwagoner question. I've heard a lot about Cyborg. What's her fighting style like? It kind of seems like she'd smother/clobber opponents into submission. Does anyone have any good examples of her fights?

cyborg's style is "wanderlei silva", but instead of fighting a procession of tiny, hopeless japanese men there's been a eugenics programme to create the tiniest, shittiest japanese men of all time for wanderlei silva to ritually slaughter

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/638096880447168512

:lol:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DekeThornton posted:

To me the quintessential Cyborg fight is her fight against Akano, for the combination of how the fight Went and what what preceeded it.

Oh man. I'm now imagining this tiny Asian woman just being hilariously squashed by Cyborg and it sounds like that's exactly how it went down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3739525

• Locked thread