Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Gatekeeper posted:

i think even the dinguses who work at 5guys would know that no pug has ever been of service to anyone ever, unless maybe if i said i had some sort of super specific autism where i needed a small furry dog equivalent of a kid with down syndrome in my presence to feel safe enough to eat burgers

See? You wouldn't even be lying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

:page2sniper:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Gatekeeper posted:

i think even the dinguses who work at 5guys would know that no pug has ever been of service to anyone ever, unless maybe if i said i had some sort of super specific autism where i needed a small furry dog equivalent of a kid with down syndrome in my presence to feel safe enough to eat burgers

Show them your SA account and they'll believe you.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Y A FGT

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im gay

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think its pretty good but thats just, like, my opinion, man. go find your own burger you helpless baby.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

dad gay. so what posted:

i think its pretty good but thats just, like, my opinion, man. go find your own burger you helpless baby.

what kind of effect does five guys have on your BMs dad gay?

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
whataburger is better

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
They're a 3 on a 5 point scale. Maybe a 4 if you've never had Jack in the Box.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tuxedo Gin posted:

what kind of effect does five guys have on your BMs dad gay?

how rude!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm an expert on food made out of turds and sugar do you want to hear about it well too bad duhhhh

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
just came back from cali, and I gotta say in and out has 5ive guys beat. its like 6 bucks for a big rear end burger, fries and a drink. and it taste good. place is mobbed from the minute they open doors.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Five Guys is too Ezpensive.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: NEVER GO TO FIVE GUYS YOU loving RETARDS! :siren:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Agree.d

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
burg my neg hole

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I liked it a lot when I first had it but it's become more and more boring over the years.

It's nice when you want a nice greasy burger and pile of fries and don't care that you're over paying, but it's kinda just boring ol burgers with nothing special beyond that.

I'd say 75% of sit down restaurants have better burgers.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wilderthanmild posted:

I liked it a lot when I first had it but it's become more and more boring over the years.

It's nice when you want a nice greasy burger and pile of fries and don't care that you're over paying, but it's kinda just boring ol burgers with nothing special beyond that.

I'd say 75% of sit down restaurants have better burgers.

did you know that you can customize the burger with any ingredients you want? it sounds like the only thing around here that is boring is you.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde

Jesus Christ posted:

whataburger is better

:agreed: but 5 guys is ok every now and then, its not as great as people say it is though.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

did you know that you can customize the burger with any ingredients you want? it sounds like the only thing around here that is boring is you.

Oh boy, the same build-your-own burger that you can get almost anywhere else that has burgers!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wilderthanmild posted:

Oh boy, the same build-your-own burger that you can get almost anywhere else that has burgers!

i dont get it. if they are boring then what do you like on your patty between the buns?

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Someone needs to fax me some five guys ASAP

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
yeah now im hungry. im definately having 5 guys for lunch today. probably go with the bacon cheeseburger with pickle, onion, and A1 sauce. cajun fies, and a coke. ill go ahead and make the thread now if any one wants to discuss this matter in a civil way.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

yeah now im hungry. im definately having 5 guys for lunch today. probably go with the bacon cheeseburger with pickle, onion, and A1 sauce. cajun fies, and a coke. ill go ahead and make the thread now if any one wants to discuss this matter in a civil way.

A1 sauce is the best burger sauce.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wilderthanmild posted:

no poo poo, sherlock

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
take it to the lunch thread, ya'll

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734484

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont get it. if they are boring then what do you like on your patty between the buns?

Random combinations of whatever I am feeling that day.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wilderthanmild posted:

Random combinations of whatever I am feeling that day.

bor-ing

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If your burger doesn't match the crushing weight of your despair, you're doing it wrong.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

FIRST TIME posted:

Just tell them it's a service animal. Most places are too chicken poo poo and afraid of lawsuits to question you any further.

I had a job where we had to take a test on customer interactions and I had to re-take it because I was wrong in thinking a woman who entered the store with a half dozen therapy ferrets was ridiculous

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

wilderthanmild posted:

Sweet baby rays is pretty good imo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Sweet baby rays is pretty good imo

BBQ sauce is a close second to A1. My favorite burgers lately have been the BBQ sauce and onion straws thing that so many places have been doing lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Five guys is loving good

• Locked thread