Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i was trying to get myself out of my room and start this lazy sunday. took a shower, went grocery shopping. and wow, i had a lot of stuff to carry in my grocery bag i bought for a dollar. (i didn't want to be "one of those" that wastes plastic, so i reuse this one i bought at a store)

i told the cashier that she did not need to put my vanilla soy milk (generic brand for 31 cents less) in the bag, but she did it anyway! wow, so she must be sleepy! talking about having too much fun on a saturday night ;) possibly drinking some alcohol or beer the night before!?? or maybe she was exhausted from spending too much time on her tan on the beach? these store workers get way too much vacation time off probably, in my opinion!

so i'm flipping through the channels while trying to make my sandwich, careful not to touch the remote too much because i just washed my hands, and you could call me a scaredy cat because i'm afraid of germs! lol - you would be right! i would definitely agree. i finally found the HD version of cartoon network that i had to look up on the internet (which i conveniently know how to do on my phone). there's so many channels these days, there's no way to remember them all - so you need the internet to actually FIND them lol! (i say it's a conspiracy because there's no way you could just survive using cable TV. you need to the internet to actually find the channels! i wonder how grandma does it LOL!)

so long story short, i'm watching Clearance and i'm thinking of Samsung, and this thing occurred to me: Sam Has Sung! get it? because iphone came out and now samsung sucks! sam has sung! goodbye samsung!!! looks like you have sung and stopped your singing. iphone is here now! :xd: :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
samsung: i believe your time is ogre

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
gas

pram
Jun 10, 2001
stop posting op

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
its called a joke not your life story op!!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
op is trying

probably too hard

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

pram posted:

stop posting op

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

Silver Alicorn posted:

op is trying

probably too hard

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

gently caress You LP0

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
no dont

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
i want a refund

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the show is called Clarence, not Clearance. Idiot

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

p sure the ops life story is a joke!!

haha!!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:golfclap: some of your finest work yet lp0 never give up

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

this was okay, reminded me of those articles the onion used to do with the really boring fat lady making banal commentary on normal stuff and the joke was how lame she was, 7/10

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

As a Millennial I posted:

oh thank you, i thought it was Clearance! no wonder i thought they were pronouncing it weird!

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

this is some bagception poo poo with your bag of milk in another bag

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
you're posting

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

oh thank you, i thought it was Clearance! no wonder i thought they were pronouncing it weird!

its still wrong in the OP

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
its you op. you're the computer joke

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

its still wrong in the OP

i'm not going to correct it, because it's going to leave that naughty "LP0 ON FIRE hosed around with this post", and i'm completely against any curse words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

what's your vector, victor? lol

• Locked thread