Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Nah, they just stopped entertaining the idea there was anything under the onion that is Three Olives but more layers of selfishness and narcissism.

If you pay for my lifestyle I'll let you nail my virgin boipussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Rage posted:

If you pay for my lifestyle I'll let you nail my virgin boipussy

lol he doesnt even pay for his own lifestyle let alone anyone else's

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Lufiron posted:

they say nice guys finish last so maybe during the next sex train of dudes you go through pay close attention to who got caboose

this is actually referring to considerate men making sure their lovers are fulfilled before wrapping things up themselves. hth

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Necc0 posted:

this is actually referring to considerate men making sure their lovers are fulfilled before wrapping things up themselves. hth

lol if you can't rub off your gf after you cum

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

profoundly affecting

• Locked thread