Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

Thats definitely nothing like puberty

gently caress you yore not my my dad! (check out my white chest hairs)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I don't shave. my legs aren't even hairy, most notably my thighs, which are smooth and squeaky like happy little dolphins

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
not regularly but I've done it 3-4 times for various reasons

giant pain in the rear end if you've got hairly legs like mine

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

nah, I have people to do that for me

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Let's see some statistics on male armpit shavers now. Wanna know how my figures compare.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
no but i do actually shave my balls, shaft, taint, and armpits

i think youre kind of retarded not to shave armpits, but i know most people are pretty insecure about pointless things so i cant blame them

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I tried it once just to try it. It was uncomfortable and itchy.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I.C. posted:

Let's see some statistics on male armpit shavers now. Wanna know how my figures compare.

id' do it if u asked me to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

I.C. posted:

Def. keep these shaved, scraggly hair all tufting out of your armpits doesn't improve any human body regardless of whether it is stinky or weirdly chalky with antiperspirant or even freshly washed

• Locked thread