Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

My Q-Face posted:

Three months in and he'd doubled his deadlift from 50 to 100 lbs.

Lol 100lb dl. Like good for him, but srsly 100lb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

If you're a teenage girl

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

corpuscollossus posted:

If you're a teenage girl

dude said he was 6'5" 130. p sure most teenage girls could out lift him

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Waroduce posted:

Well he did say over 100 so maybe it's higher. Probably not though, since I'm pretty sure at 6'5" and 130 pounds he probably has hollow bones like a bird

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
How is it even possible to be that tall and weigh that little as a dude. The dude must have been anorexic

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Maybe instead of a very weak human he's actually a very powerful bird, makes you think

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Mange Mite posted:

seriously im having trouble wrapping my head around this. dude must look like a skeleton

im that height and about 13 pounds heavier and yeah its pretty boney

wieners

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
In my final year of school I got the measles and ended up 6'3" and 53kg and looked like a famine victim. He has to be anorexic or recovering from some terrible disease.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Is he Aphex Twin 'cos drat

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Lol if you think Arnold even looked at her from the front.

Just honked big rear end Latina titties and went to pound town.

Anyway, Ahnold is the coolest guy and I'm vindicated in him being my favorite actor when I was a lad.

Also, it was 17 years ago and I can tell she was probably not bad looking then. Also, giant rear end titties.

Oh wow, didn't know he hosed Briggette Nielsen during Red Sonja. How'd I miss that? Dude was so getting around behind Maria Shriver's back.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Melmac posted:

How come he doesn't post here

Maybe he is, forums poster Melmac..... maaaaaybe he is....

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Feminition posted:

imagine being 6'5" and 130 lbs lol

i have a hundred pounds on him and I kinda feel like a weeny baby getting back into lifting

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Feminition posted:

imagine being 6'5" and 130 lbs lol

I know a guy who's 6'5 and 155 lbs and I thought he was the absolute skinniest a human being could be and still walk, so this is boggling my mind.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Waroduce posted:

I think the more important take-away is that he stopped going.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

This rear end in a top hat is letting arnold down i hate him

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Justin Godscock posted:

Arnold posts a lot on /r/fitness both to motivate people and to tell elitist meatheads that there is no perfect method

This is a guy that won a bunch of bodybuilding competitions in the 70s before anyone knew anything about protein and cardio and poo poo. He got that body doing his own thing.

i think that's cool and good of him

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Story would have been more interesting if the wimpy guy had a John Travolta gym encounter.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Young Freud posted:

Also, it was 17 years ago and I can tell she was probably not bad looking then. Also, giant rear end titties.

Oh wow, didn't know he hosed Briggette Nielsen during Red Sonja. How'd I miss that? Dude was so getting around behind Maria Shriver's back.

This is the greatest movie commentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSqnFxVaIx4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony_Montana
Apr 1, 2010
I'm 6'1", 160 lbs and whenever I try weightlifting I have to quit eventually because my joints can never keep up with it.

• Locked thread