Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BanhMi
May 11, 2015
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/pdp/profile/A1X87IHRK15RBU/ref=cm_aya_pdp_profile

ABOUT ME
I'm a mother of three and now a grandma.
INTERESTS
I love reading, of course, I'm never without my kindle I read romance books almost exclusively. I enjoy cooking, baking and having friends round. I like relaxing with my girlfriends which usually involves far too much wine. Family meals and BBQ's. Music and singing very badly in the kitchen, I've never done karaoke since I don't think it's fair to inflict my voice on strangers, family's a different matter altogether they don't get a choice. And even though I hate getting older, I really do I love being a grandma.

Review 1
------------------------------------------
Taken By The Bear Clan (BBW Werebear Shifter FMMM Menage Steamy Romance)
---
Sofia and her best friend Lacey celebrate the end of Sofia's controlling relationship by going camping in the woods. Sofia is apparently the mate to the three bear alphas. This is a short read, way shorter than I expected since it finishes at 40% and to be honest it's pretty bad, writing is poor, story is virtually nonexistent and don't get me started on the dialogue.....

Review 2
---------------------------------------------
My Mr. Sexy 2 (New Adult Office Romance) (My Mr. Romance) .

Review 3
----------------------------------------------
MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (Motorcycle Club Romance)

Review 4
Her Two Alphas (BBW Werewolf Shifter Menage) (Mystic Harbor Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

Review 5
Hate F*@k: part three (The Horus Group Book 3)

Review 6
------------------------------------------------
Sold To The Bears (A BBW Paranormal Romance Book 1)
---
My main problem was Lila, she annoyed the he** out of me and the way she went on and on and on about the Bears killing her adoptive parents when it was obvious all along what really happened. This isn't a bad book as such, it's predictable right through to the end which is annoying but if only Lila had been less annoying it would have been a lot better.

BanhMi fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Aug 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BanhMi
May 11, 2015
Review 7
------------------------------
Sent to the Baron - Disciplining His Little Lass (Naughty Victorian Novel of Lusty Discipline)
---
This book intrigued me and I started reading it straight away, any intrigue soon disappeared as it became apparent this was a dreadful book featuring a truly horrible young lady.
It's told in the first person and set in the Victorian era and I'm sorry to say I couldn't finish it, I really struggled to get to 32%.
On top of everything else it mentions Morgana taking long hot showers, were homes fitted with showers at this time?
Lady Morgana Moress is a beautiful nineteen year old who's been sent for obedience training. The Baron Broodclaw is the man assigned with this task.
She refers to the Baron as "You foul cretin.......you old goat!"
Now the Baron is an incredibly handsome man in his early thirties yet she says "Are you blind, old goat?....Are you deaf as well?"
The next morning a maid comes to tend to her "Who are you?" Says Morgana "I said who are you, old hag?......A bit daft, are you?"
I think I could have put up with Morgana if it had been written better but I was cringing through the part I did read so it was a DNF for me and while I wouldn't normally consider reviewing a book I hadn't finished I couldn't find any other reviews I thought I'd give some idea of what to expect.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

meemaw deborah u drunk old bitch i love u

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
The Waltz: Sexual Awakenings #1

Price: £0.00

Even after all the great reviews this book still surprised me, it was hot, yes but it was so much more, in only 67 pages it managed to do what a lot of longer books can't, it developed real characters and made me care...and yes it's hot.
Violet has been married to Alex for 3 years and in that time she's shared him with countless women, he's made little effort to hide them, he just doesn't care enough or respect her enough to even try to cover his tracks, she entered the marriage for all the right reasons but I've no idea why he thought he would be a good idea to get married.
Anyway she's finally had enough, she's only thirty-two and she wants to start living, but where does a married but soon to be divorced woman find what she's looking for. Violet starts with the Internet and finds a site which looks interesting, she soon finds herself heading to meet her mystery man. The mystery man turns out to be Rhys and wow...I mean is he perfect or what, I need more and quickly luckily for me all the books are out.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

By Deborah TOP 500 REVIEWER on 25 July 2015
Having tried just about every deodorant and antiperspirant on the market I still couldn't find one that could actually work on an active teenage boy.

i bet u couldn't deborah

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Underneath His Armor (Outlaw MC Book 2)

Price: £2.65

Most of the previous book 'Chaos Unchained' was set on earth so in this book we get our first real look at Mars and life there and it's not pretty, women are for breeding only, slavery is back for dark skinned males, alcohol, drugs and smoking are illegal, homosexuals are executed and the young are bring indoctrinated.
The Outlaw MC with their President Knox are fighting back along with The Underground MC lead by Justice, these guys can only do so much in a system so stacked against them but at least they're trying.
Knox has been friends with his VP Liam for as long as he can remember and he's wanted him nearly as long, Liam wants Knox just as badly but still Knox has held back, concentrating on the fight and the club but it's only a matter of time before something gives.
This, like the first book is crude and full of sex but it's an interesting read and I can't wait for Deviants book 'Behavior Problem'
I know this is a biker book set on Mars in 3001, so it's not a serious read but I have to ask because it's been bugging me, if women are just for breeding and homosexuality is illegal why do they have condoms?

BanhMi
May 11, 2015
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/pdp/profile/A1TJ1SJGP038GF/ref=cm_cr_tr_tbl_160_pic

Reviewed
Blueberry LorAnn Oils Food Flavouring Oils 1 Dram
*** / *****

I had great expectations of this, fuelled by the positive things I'd read elsewhere. It didn't impress me that much. Tried it to mix up some vaping liquid for a present... reported as being a bit "chemical" tasting, which is odd considering it's an all-natural product.

Reviewed
Cupcake World Mojito Intense Food Flavouring 28.5 ml
***** / ***** Good Vape
Got this to try making a zero-nicotine vape liquid. It is stunning. Lots of flavour and works really well.

Reviewed
Mill Grinder for Weed Herb Spice [Large Size] 4 Part Aluminum Metal Grinder / 3 Chambers with Crystal Kief Catcher Screen and Mini Scraper for Pollen

***** / ***** Twisting the Night Away
Having prepared various tinctures and alchemical apothecarants for many years I now own a number of shredders and grinders of all varieties - mortar and pestle, zen hachoires, food processors, blenders, presses and spice mills including several dry herb grinders of different shapes and sizes. This one is my favourite "desktop" model.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Libelous Slander posted:

I know this is a biker book set on Mars in 3001, so it's not a serious read but I have to ask because it's been bugging me, if women are just for breeding and homosexuality is illegal why do they have condoms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've gota classic for you! My delicious lunch an A+ Classic!!

• Locked thread