Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

NEKKID GRANDMAW!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

NEKKID GRANDMAW!!!

if its up there i'll give u the money myself!

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

survey says :gas:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Its a terrible game, OP

I miss that old mean rear end white man

He hated his contestants and that is the only way to live

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Cien latinos dijeron is way funnier if you can understand Spanish. The first question ever asked on the show was "things women do that bother men" lmao

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

Cien latinos dijeron is way funnier if you can understand Spanish. The first question ever asked on the show was "things women do that bother men" lmao

when they go to the horse races on a hot day they spread their legs real wide and use their fancy hats to waft their oval office smell everywhere

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Tiny Lowtax posted:

This show is fake. Everyone is an actor with a fake name. Think I'm lying? Next time you're watching, look up one of the 20 something year old kids who would 99% likely be on Facebook. You won't find them.

I know a guy who went on it with his family and he blew it in final jeopardy or whatever by answering the question "something that a leprechaun would give you" with "LUCKY CHARMS" and lost the whole thing. good job dude

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
It used to be that people actually tried to play the game but now people just answer penis to everything so they can watch Steve Harvey freak out. The prizes aren't that big once you split them up so it's probably worth it.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

PERK LAWN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kMBcBdjQl0

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsoMnn7oaPo

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Take solace in knowing that even if someone caved half your head in with a hammer you'd never be as stupid as these people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_LBZyHPG3U

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Do the producers on the Maury show tell everyone to constantly yell, even in the little pre recorded videos they make? Or are they all just so dumb that all they know is yelling to get their point across?

think about the kind of person who signs up to go on that show. yeah.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The answer is unbridled pride, op. People are convinced that they could never get something wrong 3 times and then blammo

What I want to know is, on Wheel of Fortune, why people can't manage their money. "I have $3400 and the puzzle is pretty much solved, let's buy some vowels!" or "There's only 2 C's and a D left and I landed on $300, let's pick the C!"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

canyoneer posted:

I know a guy who went on it with his family and he blew it in final jeopardy or whatever by answering the question "something that a leprechaun would give you" with "LUCKY CHARMS" and lost the whole thing. good job dude

He went for the LOLs man, can't blame him for that

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Idiot Kicker posted:

What I want to know is, on Wheel of Fortune, why people can't manage their money. "I have $3400 and the puzzle is pretty much solved, let's buy some vowels!" or "There's only 2 C's and a D left and I landed on $300, let's pick the C!"

Wouldn't they actually get more money for 2 C's? Especially if they were worried about taking another spin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Mr. Popo posted:

Wouldn't they actually get more money for 2 C's? Especially if they were worried about taking another spin?

I guess, but the chances of landing on a bad spot aren't enough to deter me if I were really that close to the end of the puzzle.

• Locked thread