Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

burritolingus posted:

Pretty sure it passes the Bechdel test.

I have never seen it but I hope this is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
My creative and funny idea for a game is to take the classic game of Pac Man and draw a beard on the Pac Man character and call it Pac Manhunter

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

GlennFinito posted:

I have never seen it but I hope this is true

I would never lie on the Internet.

http://bechdeltest.com/view/978/the_human_centipede_(first_sequence)/

The Human Centipede is feminist as gently caress. Scientifically proven.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

burritolingus posted:

I would never lie on the Internet.

http://bechdeltest.com/view/978/the_human_centipede_(first_sequence)/

The Human Centipede is feminist as gently caress. Scientifically proven.

I've noticed a lot of horror movies pass the bechdel test (is human centipede a horror movie?) which is somehow amusing to me.

Other feminist movies: Machete Kills, Jack and Jill

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I didnt realize that barfing a mans poop back into his butt hole is where feminism is at now

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

GlennFinito posted:

I've noticed a lot of horror movies pass the bechdel test (is human centipede a horror movie?) which is somehow amusing to me.

Other feminist movies: Machete Kills, Jack and Jill

Horror films have a lot of female characters as exploitable victims, and these characters have a lot of dialogue as part of the setup to their murders. So as long as the beach bimbos of Beach Bimbo Slaughter talk about something other than men for a scene, it passes and the film is feminism by law.

Like Evil Toons probably passes. A good chunk of the beginning of that film is just three women talking to each other if I remember right but I dunno.

burritolingus fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Aug 6, 2015

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

Lol remember the human centipede epsidoe of South park where it was the human cetiPad?? And it was hbou the new iPad? LOL

LOL yeah

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-sonVtBtv8&t=110s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Human Centipede 2 is insanely good, still have some misgivings about how progressive it is, but the movie is really good and I enjoyed it a lot. The doctor from part 1 is a hard act to follow but the Gbs style pants making GBS threads guy in number 2 is awesome. I knew they would try to top the first one violence wise but I didn't expect them to go with such a much larger centipede so it was better than I expected

• Locked thread